• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Southend United 2-1 Darlington F.A Trophy

Wonder if in this modern world, something to your phone would be more purchased
The augmented reality app worked very well at the world cup by all accounts and that tech is only going to filter into other competitions.

It'll be a long time before it reaches the national league.

What did surprise was how relatively quiet in East.
Is it an unwritten rule, you give it voice in West, but not the opposite side?
There was a chorus of 'you're not singing anymore,' when the opposite was true!
Maybe, they borrowed the Blue Voice?
Decent win against an in-form side, but like Kevin, I worry for that pitch.

What did surprise was how relatively quiet in East.
Is it an unwritten rule, you give it voice in West, but not the opposite side?
There was a chorus of 'you're not singing anymore,' when the opposite was true!
Maybe, they borrowed the Blue Voice?
Decent win against an in-form side, but like Kevin, I worry for that pitch.
Always the way.

The East is usually quiet bar the odd chant or clap of hands. Perhaps a few foot stomps on the wooden floor if it gets really raucous!

Id like to see physical programmes continue, but a pdf programme delivered to your phone for a nominal fee would also do well i think.

Back