• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

'
We all like a good Football question so here's one to keep you thinking on a boring Monday afternoon. The forgotten partnership in our recent run of form is the one of Demi and Will, which only really started after the defeat at Rochdale. Now if you include Millwall and Oxford cup games those 2 have played in most of the fixtures, since

So my question is....Since the Chesterfield at home game, How many of our goals conceded have come from down our right hand side. No cheating and going on YouTube. Think of the games, think of the results and how did we concede.

Edit, deleted post just read 'our' right hand side

I make it about two goals off the top of my head.

The first against Sheffield United and Swindon Town's equalizer.

So my question is....Since the Chesterfield at home game, How many of our goals conceded have come from down our right hand side. No cheating and going on YouTube. Think of the games, think of the results and how did we concede.

But there is no question mark. I am going to deduct one goal for poor punctuation.

Otherwise I think the answer is between 2 and 17. :unsure:

Talking of football questions. Before the Rochdale game when was the last time we scored a last minute winner?
I honestly can't remember.

Exeter City away the L2 promotion year, Michael Timlin.
Cheers thanks for that. I remember it now, think it was from a cross/shot by Payne that was partly saved by the keeper and poked in by Timlin in front of our fans.

Now can anyone remember the last, last minute winner at home before Rochdale?

I remember letting in a last minute goal against Morecambe (?) that, for me, meant 2 dropped points and missing out on promotion. :'(

Cheers thanks for that. I remember it now, think it was from a cross/shot by Payne that was partly saved by the keeper and poked in by Timlin in front of our fans.

Now can anyone remember the last, last minute winner at home before Rochdale?

I cant remember who it was against but I remember Prosser getting a last minute winner in the 13/14 season

Buzzin for Fortune, he's deserved that goal for a while now and put a proper shift in to match as well, although he looked absolutely shattered by the end of it.

Thought bringing on Coker and shifting Timlin into the midfield was a major reason why we won as well. Wordsworth wasn't having a great game IMO and having players back in their natural positions showed as well. Timlin and Coker looked buzzin to be back out there.

Cox was my MOTM personally. Seemed to me that anything we tended to do well came through Cox having an involvement. What a player he is as well, credit Brown for attracting that sort of player. Oozes class.

Also worth mentioning that I thought we played a lot more football than we normally do as well. Was worried without Ranger we were going to constantly launch the ball forward like we did last season but again got to credit the change in tactic/style.

Shoutout to the ref who was clearly bullied at school.

Makes sense.

I didn't go much that season, apart from the odd game here and there.

Looked back at that match and the other two goalscorers that day were both sent off, as well!

Back