• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Southend United 2-1 Yeovil Town

Me of little faith..........ours was the only result I got wrong on the Prediction League! In my defense I haven't been able to see how much we've improved. What a difference a bit of confidence makes and it sounded a very well deserved three points. So nice to look forward to games rather than being in fear of them

Walking away from Roots Hall with a win isn't something I have truly felt for a long time.

Best performance of the season and probably all last season too.

Good formation, works well

Anyone that says Demi is past it needs their head read. He was immense tonight, so full of energy, got forward very well, defended well and a goal to boot.
Having Dennis in a front 3 is a genius move. The guy will run thru brick walls and there is every chance a goal will come whenever he moves forward with the ball. He hassles defenders, makes it uncomfortable for them which stops the ball coming back so quick, easing the pressure

The whole team played very well, from defence to attack. Very impressive display

Looks like we are starting to really turn a corner, Yeovil are no mugs. A few 6 pointers coming up that will define the season for us

7 points clear of the drop zone and feels as if we are at the start of something here. Look much more solid at the back, playing far better football and the boys are giving it everything out there.

We have 3 huge games coming up, with a genuine opportunity to potentially put 15 points from 15 available on the board following those games.

Very big few weeks for the season but from what we have seen recently we can feel a lot more confident. What a result against a decent outfit, come on you blues

Thoroughly enjoy this tonight and in particular the first half.
Great to see some fire and lace back in the team and the improvement in Daley is good to see and thought he and Clifford worked so hard tonight.

It has been a long time since I have walked away from Roots Hall with a smile on my face but I did tonight

Back