• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Southend United 2-2 Altrincham

I think the equaliser was caused by Kacper thinking the keeper knew what he should be doing. Wrong.

Silly Kacper

• Haha
Reactions: TJC
Southend United slip to 6th in the table.

Does not sound good as Mooney heads off on a stretcher down the tunnel to applause from the East Stand.

Is there any truth behind the rumour that Colin has injured his hamstring due to “having a race” with Blondy in training ? If so… Jesus Christ

So, so frustrating.

Both goals against very avoidable and down to defensive mistakes, but up until their 2nd goal we were very much on top and looked dangerous going forward with nearly every attack, helped by the switch back to the 3-5-2 formation. After the second goal, however, the confidence and determination just ebbed away.

Kacper isn't blameless in the 2nd goal, but Blondy really isn't good enough. Communication, positioning and kicking all very poor.

Mooney once again very poor and offering little.

Ralph also poor imo, I'd have Kensdale back in over him next time.

Bridge imperious.

Blondy 3
Hobson 6
Łopata 5
Ralph 4
GSM 6
Bridge 8 MOM
Taylor 7
Miley 7
Fonguck 6
Wreh 6
Mooney 4

Subs weren't given long enough to impress.

Last edited:
Is there any truth behind the rumour that Colin has injured his hamstring due to “having a race” with Blondy in training ? If so… Jesus Christ
Heard was a hamstring in training but not the ins & outs as such and given this I would have thought that will sideline him for about 6 weeks or more and our loan finishes with Blondy after Boxing Day. This will mean we have no keeper after that as we are under an embargo so can’t sign anyone

Heard was a hamstring in training but not the ins & outs as such and given this I would have thought that will sideline him for about 6 weeks or more and our loan finishes with Blondy after Boxing Day. This will mean we have no keeper after that as we are under an embargo so can’t sign anyone
I don't know but someone else will. Can we sign an 'emergency' keeper even under umbongo?

Stick Demi in goal like Notts away last year lol

Be able to sign an emergency one even under an embargo.

Back