• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

spoons

Manager
Where is everyone, 2-2 at halftime. Hurst opener then 2 for Payet to give West Ham lead but Payne with a header makes it 2-2.

Sounds like a good game, with both teams putting out strong sides. Pleased for Payne and especially for Hurst. I hope he recreates the form from the season before last because we could use that for this season.

Where is everyone, 2-2 at halftime. Hurst opener then 2 for Payet to give West Ham lead but Payne with a header makes it 2-2.
They're all at the game despite whingeing about it when it was first announced.

Prosser own goal, get rid of him he must be a West Ham fan.

I gave up on SZ at half-time when no OMT had been started. Kept updated with CP's texts. Sounded a great first-half but the second-half seemed to be mainly taken up with wholesale changes for both teams. Spammers appear to have fielded quite a strong side so it must have been a good and useful work out.

I gave up on SZ at half-time when no OMT had been started. Kept updated with CP's texts. Sounded a great first-half but the second-half seemed to be mainly taken up with wholesale changes for both teams. Spammers appear to have fielded quite a strong side so it must have been a good and useful work out.

I gave up on them years ago:tease:

If Hurst finds his form from 2013/14 then we virtually have a new player in our squad. That would be nice.

Lost 2-3 in an entertaining game as new season approaches.

Hmmn not sure about entertainment. First half ok, 2nd half was flat as a pancake.

Finally got to see Jason Williams but think I must have seen the wrong one.

I thought he was meant to be a young hungry pacy striker. He looks young, but he didn't look pacy or even very mobile to me spent most of the time walking around and Mooney showed far more movement and mobility to me.

Not judging his ability based on a friendly that went completely flat but physically he didn't look anything like the player we have been told he was.

Hmmn not sure about entertainment. First half ok, 2nd half was flat as a pancake.

Finally got to see Jason Williams but think I must have seen the wrong one.

I thought he was meant to be a young hungry pacy striker. He looks young, but he didn't look pacy or even very mobile to me spent most of the time walking around and Mooney showed far more movement and mobility to me.

Not judging his ability based on a friendly that went completely flat but physically he didn't look anything like the player we have been told he was.
That's pretty much how he looked at Wakering too.

Thought Hurst in the first half was the best he's played in a long time. Mooney played well too.

Based on their cameos I wouldn't hold much hope for Zubar or Galbraith.

Back