• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McCall said it was a "blatant handball" for the first goal. I disagree personally, it strikes Cox's hand but he could hardly do anything about it, would have been very harsh to penalise him for that.

Ah, the familiar sound of the bitter, defeated manager whose side were out-fought, out-smarted and downright royally stuffed by the better side!!!

Can see why McCall was complaining, Cox sticks his arm out to block the ball.

Still, two well-taken goals from Atkinson. I'd like to see him score more goals because he's actually a good finisher when he gets into the box. Love Demetriou's slide into the net after the own goal too. :hilarious:

I've studied the clip again and again, and I have to say we got lucky there. If that had been against us I don't think we'd dream of claiming it was "ball to hand". And if anyone is interested our man has form...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mej41y6G0yM

All things considered the Republic of Ireland have been rather more sinned against than sinning when it comes to "handball goals" with rather greater consequences.

What on earth was Cox doing slipping in that inch perfect pass to Atkinson, it has been well documented that he is useless overweight and doesn't shoot enough!
The ball in by Fortune was perfect also, the defender was all too aware that Ranger was lurking behind him.
Great result, onwards to Tuesday :thumbsup:

it was a :smile:shot going wide

Back