• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maybe,but let's have a think about our defence shall we?
They never get rested or subbed late on like the midfield or strikers.They had to work just as hard or more so than the rest of the team against Leeds last week to preserve that slender lead.Everything they cleared on Saturday upfield seemed to come straight back at them.The goal that let Col Ewe in the game was from a free-kick so that was out of their hands.
So they let a couple of goals in and another 4 against Drizzle Rovers.It may not look good but let's cut 'em some slack eh?

We've only lost one in ten and the defence are part of that team so:clap::clap: is what i say.
Not everything in the back garden is rosy admittedly,but they can turn it on at times so let's back them is my view.

Look, I backed Neil Campbell when he was trundling around masquerading as a match fit professional but undisputably, he was a terrible player.

My support is guaranteed for any hardworking player but away from the passion of the match, you have to think about why a team who had lost than half of their games has deservedly come back from 2-0 and should feel aggrieved to not have won even away from home. All this when the keeper hasn't really done that badly.

One aspect which would have helped would have been if we'd won a header all afternoon and we can't just turn around and say they were tall. There are plenty of tall people in this league. Equally we can't turn round and say we had no decent cover for our defenders. We had plenty of time between Hunt leaving and the end of the transfer window to get someon in to cover defensive positions.

Harding has been good this season but the rest haven't exactly covered themselves in glory. In one respect, at least Francis doesn't seem to be applying himself properlyso you know he can improve. We still just don't seem to have a dominant presence in the middle and, frankly, that's why we have conceded more than Orient this season.

Bloody hell! Just seen Johnnie Jackson got on the FL Team of the Week. Also, incidentally, JCR gets a nomination for Championship PotM - we, unsurprisingly, get nothing in either of those or manager of the month - blotted our copybook at Brizzle.

It's called Vanessa Feltz. It's not available in tablet form, although I'd quite happily make it so if it meant I could chop her up into little pieces.

Your obsession is becoming a tad worrying you know Graeme! Not quite what I was thinking of in this instance! :nope:

I thought the game turned on ist head with their lucky first goal, it was like someone suddenly dropped a whole new team on the pitch and col u were awsome from there on. Another game which showed how Barrett and clarke can not handle big strong strikers, they got bullied out of it and the front two fed everyone else, the injury to harding did not help, then we grab a crazy equalizer, not all bad IMO only lost one in ten and nicely placed in the table, my only gripe is the loan players..............will we sign any of them permanently? if we dont we could be in for a very average season

Back