• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Demi certainly wasn't fouled and missed with his attempted swat at the ball, maybe it was just a clever dummy. The foul was for the trip on Dru.

I will take your word for it. I’m over in the south upper and my eyes aren’t the best anyway!

Edit: You are right, having watched the highlights again Demi just slips, the foul was after he tried to sway the ball!

Last edited:
I liked Elvis' effort at doing Theo's post-goal celebration 'dance' (more work required there). And credit for Kyp's header, not too far from the defender's foot.

Every time I watch the goal celebrations my favourite bit is Elvis's attempt to imitate Theo's celebration for his second goal. Elvis is obviously a pretty self conscious young fella when it comes to wiggling his body.

Every time I watch the goal celebrations my favourite bit is Elvis's attempt to imitate Theo's celebration for his second goal. Elvis is obviously a pretty self conscious young fella when it comes to wiggling his body.

Needs some lessons from the boss then! :winking:

Back