• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News 'Southend United are a club in complete crisis, spiralling deeper and deeper out of control with every passing match'

Not much different to this time last season except we could look to ending the embargo as an opportunity to right some wrongs. No urgency and no strategy equals the same results and the one way direction of the club. You really can’t be surprised fans have had enough.

I dont think you can put the blame on RM ,These were PB signings ,RM made available a decent amount for PB to strengthen the side and what did he do .I said it preseason he signed old past it players after a last paycheck. WE became Southend United Pensioners ,took the title from Chelsea Pensioners, We was never a chance to finish in the top half of the league even though we all hoped we would .PB wasted the 1.4 million made available to him sorry. Hes gone now and deservedly so. So lets hope and look forward god willing thet the next manager is the correct one and the club can now start to move forward..

The article is spot on. The club is dying in front of us and only Ron selling up will change this.

I dont think you can put the blame on RM ,These were PB signings ,RM made available a decent amount for PB to strengthen the side and what did he do .I said it preseason he signed old past it players after a last paycheck. WE became Southend United Pensioners ,took the title from Chelsea Pensioners, We was never a chance to finish in the top half of the league even though we all hoped we would .PB wasted the 1.4 million made available to him sorry. Hes gone now and deservedly so. So lets hope and look forward god willing thet the next manager is the correct one and the club can now start to move forward..
But I personally do blame Ron for hiring Brown. What he’s done isn’t surprising at all. I can’t see an end to this spiralling until a change of philosophy and an en effective strategy put in place.

But I personally do blame Ron for hiring Brown. What he’s done isn’t surprising at all. I can’t see an end to this spiralling until a change of philosophy and an en effective strategy put in place.
Yes i think that came about after he almost saved us from relegation last season. It was the same with Bond im sorry to say.

Back