• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Southend United boss Kevin Maher on his pursuit of new signings - and other 2022 rumours or inside info

In addition too…

Someone who has been in and around the first team.
Perhaps Rush? When chasing the 3 points on Friday we brought on Noor, changing the shape slightly rather than replacing Dennis like for like (striker for striker, appreciate totally different style players).

Perhaps Rush? When chasing the 3 points on Friday we brought on Noor, changing the shape slightly rather than replacing Dennis like for like (striker for striker, appreciate totally different style players).
guess kevin wanted to blood Noor in to the action as he only signed early friday .Good move in my view as Noor has quality and needs to be brought up to speed possable for his full debt against Aldershot .

I’m willing to believe I’m wrong, and being Shrimperzone I’m I’ll be told if I am.

But didn’t Stan say that he liked what he saw with Rush, and he just needed time and an arm round him?

Doesn’t mean that it won’t be him, but you never know with Blues

A player I'd like to have seen us go in for is Dorking forward Alfie Rutherford who has 17 goals in 18 games this season (23 all comps) and was excellent against us last month.

He scored 14 at this level for Havant in 18/19.

He's 23 and just signed a fresh 2 1/2 year deal at Dorking. Will be interesting to see how he develops.

A player I'd like to have seen us go in for is Dorking forward Alfie Rutherford who has 17 goals in 18 games this season (23 all comps) and was excellent against us last month.

He's 23 and just signed a fresh 2 1/2 year deal at Dorking. Will be interesting to see how he develops.
I think it's Alfie Rutherford that has a heart condition. That was a reason why he was released from Pompey I believe. Not sure if it's ongoing and preventing him from full time football?

Cracking player. Assume you've been following Bunch of Amateurs as well?

I'd guess the part time life suits him as he's definitely better than that level

With the new contract and Dorking looking favourites to be promoted automatically, it might not be possible.

Charley Kendall at Eastbourne might be an alternative. 21 year old with 10 goals in 15 games and was released from QPR last summer.

Having been that we must have watched Harrison Neal at Kettering, and Murphy being out, with a couple of ITK members on here saying 1 possible 2 more signings this week, what are the odds? ............................

The way he plays reminds me very much of the old Port Vale striker, Luke Rogers.
Tricky, direct, quick feet and can finish.

Having been that we must have watched Harrison Neal at Kettering, and Murphy being out, with a couple of ITK members on here saying 1 possible 2 more signings this week, what are the odds? ............................
Another club's top player we're taking?! (assuming it's him)

Back