• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Southend United boss Phil Brown feels win at Barrow shows difference new regime has made

On a slightly different tack has Molesley actually said anything in the media since his departure?

I haven’t seen a thing anywhere about his pint of view on things.

On a slightly different tack has Molesley actually said anything in the media since his departure?

Perhaps he doesn't want to or perhaps he can't - we don't know the terms of his leaving agreement.

I don't know if it does show anything. On paper the last four games were a good run-in and easier than the four before. We could have had better, same or worse results without changing manager and we will never know which.
I'm sorry I think we do. An expansive attacking performance at Exeter, a home win (remember them?) against the O's after having been pegged back; and a win at Barrow notable for being the FIRST game this season that we won after being behind. We could actually finish the season with three consecutive wins; at the moment PB has won us 8 points in 5 games, a rate of 73/74 in a full season.
The only regret is he should have been brought in after the Port Vale demolition.

I'm sorry I think we do. An expansive attacking performance at Exeter, a home win (remember them?) against the O's after having been pegged back; and a win at Barrow notable for being the FIRST game this season that we won after being behind. We could actually finish the season with three consecutive wins; at the moment PB has won us 8 points in 5 games, a rate of 73/74 in a full season.
The only regret is he should have been brought in after the Port Vale demolition.
The only point I would make is the fine lines between winning and drawing . Not being giving penalties and at the opposite end of the spectrum having their keeper not make a save “my Nan would have made”

I think the Barrow already being safe factor was there aswell - we took Quigley off with 60 mins or so played and Brought Andrew and Sea on to see how they played together - but if there had been anything on the match Quigley would have been joined by Andrew up front.

I think the Barrow already being safe factor was there aswell - we took Quigley off with 60 mins or so played and Brought Andrew and Sea on to see how they played together - but if there had been anything on the match Quigley would have been joined by Andrew up front.

Don't forget your goalkeeper practically throwing the ball in his own net.

Didn't we also beat Barrow earlier in the season?

Are you suggesting he's been drowning his sorrows?

Back