• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

D.O.L.L.

Coach
Hi Everyone , just a quick post to let you know that shrimperzones own Luckyluca is off on another tour to Germany in the morning. Luca and 13 other boys are travelling to Karlsruhe a 550 mile trip to compete in the Rudi Fischer Tournament. They will face some tough opposition in a 2 day, 9 a side outdoor tournament. It should be a very testing couple of days.I will try to keep you posted on how they are doing but if you want to see the opposition and follow it yourself here is the link.
http://u12junioren.de/rudi-fischer-turnier-2012/

Best of luck to them all on their travels, hope they win some silverware and show the 1st team how to do it!

Good luck Luca, have a great time and bring that silverware home with you!:thumbsup:

Boys arrived at team base at 7-30 this evening after 12 hour journey in the mini bus , can't imagine what the Germans think of a bus with Elvis J Eel and A Shrimp painted on the side ? Training in the morning and then 1st match at 11 .Come on you blues

Update for tour ,The boys won 3 drew 1 and then won top of group decider 1-0 so far no goals conceded.I will give results of matches later

Sorry but no news coming out of Germany at moment , so I have no idea how the boys have done today . As parents we are not allowed to go and have to rely on the web site or a mole in the camp , well I reckon my mole has been captured . If I hear anything I will let you know

Back