• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United Drop 60 League Places

When I looked to see where we were on Sunday morning it no longer hurt, then I realised this is the fourth season we are stuck at the wrong end and only the names of the clubs have changed around us and now most of them I don’t even recognise this season that was depressing.

Looks and feels terrible when you actually see it.

View attachment 16816
We must have had a very good manager back in 16-17. I'm sure everyone was very appreciative of him at the time and absolutely no-one thought top half league one wasn't good enough for a club of 'our size'. Funny old world isn't it.

Ready for park football anyone Basildon United we won’t need a coach company we can use a bus or a train to travel to games

Five years from now Fossetts Farm will be a huge dairy, with the pitch having been ploughed to facilitate the growth of seeds of optimism, which have so far failed to germinate. Scarecrows will be placed in a 4-5-1 formation though however they're placed, they can't beat The Gulls. A Fossetts Farm shop will sell souvenirs of Southend's current form (i.e. bags of manure) as well as replica Phil Brown home gypsy farmer outfits, from the 20/21 season. Ron Martin will be High Lord of Essex, with the right to any virgin bride within the county -so that will ensure he has plenty of time to devote to his current business concerns!!!

Back