• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Southend United duo John White and Simeon Akinola suffer injury setbacks

I dount Akinola would have been involved this weekend anyway and just goes to show why do don't risk anymore who isn't match fit

So given the undertones im guessing we may also see Oxley pick up and injury too due to a tight hasntbeenpaiditus of the hamstring. We are lucky to have McCormack as i understand he is able to draw down his pension now so doesnt need to be paid by the club

more to it than injured??? wow, has White had his contract terminated to assist with team spaces whilst injured??

Just my thoughts mate. I just feel that as soon as we can register Akinola, he’ll be fit enough for the bench at least.

Just my thoughts mate. I just feel that as soon as we can register Akinola, he’ll be fit enough for the bench at least.
I would be more likely to believe it if it didn’t make a liar out of MM- he didn’t try and avoid the question or fudge it, he straight out said he wasn’t yet fit enough and not due to the registration issues.

Back