• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Southend United duo linked with switch to Barnet

Wrong time for a penalty like that! Sorry Unforgivable by akinola
Your probably right, but thats how he has always taken them apparently. It’s gone now so doesnt bother me, metiehrt does the one Rush missed. Time to look forward and get behind PB and the squad and forget the horror show we have witnessed

It was poor penalty at a critical moment in the season! Fans emotions were always going to run high.
Think about it if any of those missed penalties had gone in would we now be in the NL or would it be Scumthorpe here instead of us , im not sure.

Your probably right, but thats how he has always taken them apparently. It’s gone now so doesnt bother me, metiehrt does the one Rush missed. Time to look forward and get behind PB and the squad and forget the horror show we have witnessed
100% agree

I'd keep Akinola, thought he showed some attributes that I liked. Knows the division and has hit double figures in it recently, and should be fighting fit after an op and a full pre-season. Just get the impression there's something Brown doesn't like, likely to do with off-the-ball effort and running stats.

ANG can probably go. Say all you want about him being tricky, direct, etc. but not sure I've ever seen a Southend player with a worse end product.

Back