• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United Football Club Ltd Shareholders List (2019)

Good grief - I never realised there was so many.
I feel a little insignificant with my little bit

just out of interest, how can someone buy a share/shares?
I live in London and don't know any other shareholders so getting to the AGM and back is a right pain.

Im on there with one Paul Clark but no Phil Brown????
Yes, I had a look for PB on the list too and was interested that this has somehow been sorted. I can imagine, to make the media, his holding can't have been in the tens or hundreds of shares.

When the new consortium takes over and buys my shares i was thinking i will be a millyonnair ??!

I see Trevor Bailey (former England cricket star, FA Amateur Cup winner and Southend United reserve player and, later, Director) is still the registered holder of 1200 shares despite dying in 2011.

I wonder if Roger Weaver bought his shares after i callled him out in the Echo for wearing a Chelsea strip at a local event? He even called me on a Saturday morning to have a go lol

Back