• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

thanks for this - tops - appreciated -

maybe remind us what us happening on the pitch at the same time

He does post from time to time - he drinks in the Spread with GNH, Hooly, usw. Not before your time, at all!
I would like to point out at this juncture that skodaman (aka Homer J Olley) is at most a vague, in fact he's very vague, aquaintance who may on occasion lurk in the pub somewhere near to me. To say that he drinks with me is taking things too far, quite offensive & I'm sure GNH will back me up on this! :mad:

He may also sit in the seat next but one to me but I have no control over either that.............or him! It's not my fault, honest! :)

:rolleyes:

I would like to point out at this juncture that skodaman (aka Homer J Olley) is at most a vague, in fact he's very vague, aquaintance who may on occasion lurk in the pub somewhere near to me. To say that he drinks with me is taking things too far, quite offensive & I'm sure GNH will back me up on this! :mad:

He may also sit in the seat next but one to me but I have no control over either that.............or him! It's not my fault, honest! :)

Call yourself a supporter XS with a little effort I thought you might have been able to attend the meetings on Weds and Thurs I mean how difficult can it be to fly back from Spain these days? Whereas I had the onorous task of driving all the way into Southend on Weds and then walking to the Rayleigh meeting on Thurs, now that is what I call a true fan. (for our younger fans this post contains irony).

Back