• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Southend United keen on former Bristol Rovers midfielder

Brown not taking his chances with youth then. We'll have the oldest squad in the league at this rate.

we need a blend of both, but i see this going 'old guard' and the youth getting frozen out. Dieng must be gone as is Elvis

Dieng already gone, what the club need is players with NL experience, with know how of what it’s to take to win promotion. Ogogo played an part in Dagenham strong finish to the season, as Dagenham have 5 more games left, they would made the play off.

He left Dagenham in January.

I don’t think we are going to be a pushover next season. PB talked about grit and determination as soon he came in and he seems to be nailing his colours to that mast. It’s his strategy and It’s interesting to see where it goes. MM largely signed decent footballers comfortable on the ball he just couldn’t seem to get them focused and ‘up for it’. Chalk and Cheese. Time will tell. For MM he has to rebuild elsewhere for now and good luck to him. Time will
tell there too.

You have to really admire Sutton, huge congrats to them Not even a full time club, One of the smallest budgets, and low wages , run by volunteers mostly, 3 promotions in no time , set up and maintained their academy some years back, so we should be able to maintain ours
Mix of fresh faces and youth. Won business of the year award, Am I allowed to say young players with huge potential although one is leading scorer on loan from Millwall aged 21 and scoring goals for fun

Hessentaler at Dover offering huge praise for them keeping their squad together and building on it bur especially upfront with pace. getting recruitment right is massive he claimed

Only train 3 days a week, a good blend of youth and experience.

You have to really admire Sutton, huge congrats to them Not even a full time club, One of the smallest budgets, and low wages , run by volunteers mostly, 3 promotions in no time , set up and maintained their academy some years back, so we should be able to maintain ours
Mix of fresh faces and youth. Won business of the year award, Am I allowed to say young players with huge potential although one is leading scorer on loan from Millwall aged 21 and scoring goals for fun

Hessentaler at Dover offering huge praise for them keeping their squad together and building on it bur especially upfront with pace. getting recruitment right is massive he claimed

Only train 3 days a week, a good blend of youth and experience.

Have you thought about buying a season ticket to go and watch them? Might be more your bag.

Brown not taking his chances with youth then. We'll have the oldest squad in the league at this rate.
Any chance of some young exiting strikers, nah thought not, same old rubbish from tan man ( big improvement on M.M ).....my old granny could pick better than the worst manager in our history tbf?

Back