• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United Ladies reach the Essex Women’s Cup Final. *GAME ON TODAY* 2nd April 2023

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Southend United Ladies have brilliantly got through to the final of the Essex Women's Trophy.

They would be very grateful if some of you could attend the final to show your support as much as you did when sponsoring 2 of their players.

It's at Burroughs Park on Sunday the 26th of March.

Please show your support for the girls and if possible get to the game.

FB_IMG_1677691443463.jpg

Amber Denton was in my form class at secondary school. Surprised to see her turn up at SUFC, a small world indeed. Will be there if I can make it

Amber Denton was in my form class at secondary school. Surprised to see her turn up at SUFC, a small world indeed. Will be there if I can make it
Amber also played for Leigh Ramblers with my step daughter. I'll see if we can come down as well.

If i brought my 4 yr old and a 2 yr old am i going to spend most of the time keeping them off the pitch or is there a fence around the pitch which just means i have to try and keep a glancing eye out for them every so often?

Is there parking down there? Just looked at the road on google maps and looks a very small country lane. Assume there's parking at the ground?

Is there parking down there? Just looked at the road on google maps and looks a very small country lane. Assume there's parking at the ground?

Very limited parking at the ground, you are better off parking nearby on the street and walking, although with a small crowd you may be ok

May be an image of text that says NEXT NEXTMATCH MATCH EDUCATIONAL ÛDD LADIES BYFC SOUTHEN UNITED ITED LADIES TOBY FC LADES Essex Women's TROPHY SUNDAY 26TH MARCH 2023 UGHS PARK, SS3 OHH 2:30PM KICK OFF PROS NSORED BY Bellway

❌
CUP FINAL OFF
Unfortunately due to a waterlogged pitch, today’s game against Toby FC Ladies has been postponed.
The game will be rescheduled for a later date.

Back