• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United Ladies reach the Essex Women’s Cup Final. *GAME ON TODAY* 2nd April 2023

Was standing behind the Toby goal 1st half and at clubhouse end 2nd half. Thought their keeper did well but had no chance on any of the three goals.

Yesterday Evening, the Players and Management team were delighted to be invited to Porters Civic House & Mayor’s Parlour by the Mayor of Southend, Kevin Robinson, where we were presented a Certificate of Recognition for our Sporting Excellence and for winning the Essex Women’s Trophy!

339497959_174049575105947_7058111477173042601_n.jpg

339761164_553723936860209_3752168890468816893_n.jpg

Be nice if the club could show them off on match day, wonder how many supporters know much about the team and be great publicity in such miserable times at the club

Apologies already organised and I have missed it

Well done ladies and all that are involved x

Be nice if the club could show them off on match day, wonder how many supporters know much about the team and be great publicity in such miserable times at the club

Apologies already organised and I have missed it

Well done ladies and all that are involved x
i-dTCKfJ2-X4.jpg

Back