• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Southend United looking to bring in Tottenham Hotspur youngster on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take him but not sure it’s what we need, we need experience in the line up at the moment to bring the young ones we already have up to league two level.

22 years old ( he’ll be a veteran in our side ), comes from Northfleet. Played for Spurs u23’s and described as their ‘lynchpin’ and also played 7 games / 1 goal for Macclesfield last season. 5’ 10” and plays as attacking midfielder or winger.

22 years old ( he’ll be a veteran in our side ), comes from Northfleet. Played for Spurs u23’s and described as their ‘lynchpin’ and also played 7 games / 1 goal for Macclesfield last season. 5’ 10” and plays as attacking midfielder or winger.

If he was there lynchpin and really promising he would have been loaned almost anywhere but Macclesfield. We have plenty of are own youngster who can claim more experience in L1...

Seems ridiculous to sell a striker to Rochdale who was definitely above league 2 level and could have had an Eastwood type effect on defences for another inexperienced premiership reject who's clearly not well thought of.Everything at the moment seems a financial move and not what's best for the team and results

Let's give the lad a chance, see how he performs, he can't be any worse than the quality of midfielder on display yesterday. The young lads playing in that role v Harrogate do not look ready for Division 2 football.

Seems ridiculous to sell a striker to Rochdale who was definitely above league 2 level and could have had an Eastwood type effect on defences for another inexperienced premiership reject who's clearly not well thought of.Everything at the moment seems a financial move and not what's best for the team and results
Didnt want to be here,we had no choice

I know some fans are looking at his age and coming to a conclusion already, but let's give him a chance. From what I have read he is clearly highly regarded.

Found an interview with him here, a very quiet lad. But comes across as just being obsessed at being his best.

Last edited:
Give the lad a chance for crying out loud .you moan if we dont bring people in and you moan if we do
At most other times I would agree with you ,but at the moment we are crying out for a couple of experienced warhorse type pros one to organise and lead the back line,and a blood and guts midfielder to drive and lead the whole team Unfortunately what's left of the clubs injured old guard don't really fit the bill with only a couple coming anywhere near what's needed

We're also linked with a 28 year old forward and an 'experienced ball winning midfielder'. It's not like we're just signing kids and this lad will still be older than Egbri, who unfortunately doesn't look ready for league football yet in my opinion.

Give the lad a chance.

I know some fans are looking at his age and coming to a conclusion already, but let's give him a chance. From what I have read he is clearly highly regarded.

Found an interview with him here, a very quiet lad. But comes across as just being obsessed at being his best.

Welcome to the good ship Southend Shilow the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back