• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United manager Phil Brown's weekly Echo column: November is a huge month for

Evening Echo

The News
WE IDENTIFIED November as a huge month for our league campaign and we’re pleased to have started it off with two important wins.

More...

Dear Phil,

You have been in the hot seat for nearly 2 year's and progress has at times been slow and painful to behold.I cannot speak for other fans but I pay my entrance for reasonable entertainment and hope my team will hit the net on a regular basis ,Sadly you have failed in the basic principle of the game thus far.This season we all thought we should do fairly well with promotion the main objective and yes we are 7th but have been very unconvincing and were eliminated from all the cups so not a great start.

Do us all a favour which is either change your only tactic or Ron will wield the axe any time soon and if Ron doesn't then my entrance money will stay firmly in my purse as I am losing the will watching the lads perform in such a dire manner.

Dear Phil,

You have been in the hot seat for nearly 2 year's and progress has at times been slow and painful to behold.I cannot speak for other fans but I pay my entrance for reasonable entertainment and hope my team will hit the net on a regular basis ,Sadly you have failed in the basic principle of the game thus far.This season we all thought we should do fairly well with promotion the main objective and yes we are 7th but have been very unconvincing and were eliminated from all the cups so not a great start.

Do us all a favour which is either change your only tactic or Ron will wield the axe any time soon and if Ron doesn't then my entrance money will stay firmly in my purse as I am losing the will watching the lads perform in such a dire manner.
I do agree with what you saying, have never been a PB fan right from the start, but a couple of wins, and we are in striking distance of the top, then all of a sudden, PB will be flavour of the month again. But, go on a losing run, and the axes will be out.

Back