• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Southend United midfielder Alan McCormack returns to full training

How many weeks off full training will he require before hes ready to play

He must be he has already played albeit 60.mins

I don't think we can assume this.

Nathan Ralph and Lewis Gard have both already played for us this season but have since been deregistered because of injury.

Not to mention that we have a suspended points deduction hanging over us because we played someone last season who wasn't properly registered.

Nathan Ralph and Lewis Gard have both already played for us this season but have since been deregistered because of injury.

Not to mention that we have a suspended points deduction hanging over us because we played someone last season who wasn't properly registered.

Having checked the decision of the independent EFL Disciplinary commission published on the club and EFL websites, the suspended points deduction only relates to a further breach of the regulations relating to late payment of wages. It states the suspended points deduction: "shall only come into effect upon the Club being found to have committed (or admitted) any further breaches concerning the late payment Regulations (under Regulation 63.7 and the Youth Development Rules 285) from the date of this Award until a date 6 months in to the new season." (paragraph 36)

The club was fined £7,500 for fielding an ineligible player in the fixture against Lincoln City. Raj Parker, sitting for Sports Resolutions, stated: "I do not consider that it would be proportionate in all the circumstance to impose a points deduction. The circumstances are not so serious as to warrant a points deduction or even one that is suspended." (paragraph 41)

As I remember it, we were fined for that indiscretion. Our suspended points deduction is for late payment of wages.

Back