• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United Music

We have had a few songs that you might assosiate with the club for different reasons in recent years, and I need your help to make a good list. Ideas as follows:

Zombie Nation
DJ Otzy - Hey baby
Put your hands up for Detroit
Thanks for the memories (freddy Eastwood)
Da da da da
Stop....Hammer time
Gold

Does anyone know what the song is called that we used to have before kick off was called?? "Y'all ready for this!"

2 Unlimited - Are you ready for this is the one that your are looking for.

Blur - Parklife
Faithless - God Is A DJ
Safri Duo - Played A Live
Bollero
Rock You - Queen
Carnival De Paris - Dario G
2 Times - Ann Lee
Guru Josh Project - Infinity
Chemical Brother - Hey Boy, Hey Girl
Seasiders - Terry Alderton and Bell geezer or was is Spurling?

We are the champions - Queen.

One of the more used songs under Steve Tilson.

For this season ..... Friday on my Mind

(for those of us who can remember as far back as when we won the World Cup)

Everybodys Changing by Keane. It was playing when I took my seat at the 1st LDV Final.

I thought that was quite appropriate at the time and I still think back to that every tme I hear it now.

Good selection so far!!

I am looking for the last 10 years (on the whole)

Any connected to recent players?

Also any others that you know the names of, that are played (or were played) at the hall?

Money money money, Abba
Money makes the world go around,some musical
Money for nothing and your players for free,Dire straits

I still think we should have this pre-match

Awesome

As its called Requiem for a Dream, it would seem highly appropriate.

If its played early enough during the warm-ups we could even dream of Macca hitting the back of the net instead of having the unfortunates in the Soufupper ducking for cover.

And if we can afford a second to take our eyes of the ball during the warm-ups, we could shut our eyes and dream we are watching the adverts.

I still think we should have this pre-match

Awesome

NO please no, thats the britains got talent tune

I would be expecting Tilly Brush and Ron walking on the pitch, Tilly with his trousers high round his waist, Brushy with a nice slit up his long dress with some leg hanging out and ron walking round with a wind machine blowing his hair!!

Please try and support the club smiffy not turn us into a freakshow ;)

Thats quite a lection madness, what do the less obvious ones relate to?

Ann Lee - Two times was played all the time when it originally come out. Some guys in the South Upper actually made a song to be sung along to it but I never found out the words. Perhaps someone on here can help with this?

Safri Duo was part of the buuild up music a couple of years ago.

Any others your not sure about?

Back