• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United Positives

shrimper_sam

Manager
All day i have read thread after thread of the same old dribble. Please just this once may it be positive....

I think that we will stay up we have the class maybe not the biggest squad but i think we will do it. We are in a league which contains over half Ex-Prem sides. We see classy players play week in - week out. And we have some very good talent and young and up-coming players ourselves. We get to Play Col******r again saturday - and i have a ticket. We beat Manchester united and now play tottenham Away at WHL. We have a young Manager who will prove just how good he is by helping us stay up. Although some people don't agree we are also looking at getting a new stadium. The club dispite being bottom is on a up. 2 promotions 2 cup finals,3 years.

I'm Southend and im proud of it!

All the best
unclesam.gif

well done, very nice thread. i agree with you, it is very easy to post negative threads and everyone does it from time to time. but at least we have 2 players in on loan. really would have liked a striker by nuffin we can do about it now

up the blues

6 points in the next week aswell and we will all be happy, well i will be for 1 cumon everyone keep your head held high more good times are still to come this season.

keep the faith

Totally agree with you Shrimper_Sam it is a great time to be a Southend fan. I am confident we can get the long awaited win this Saturday against the scum which will kick start the season. Also we have the Fa Cup 3rd Round draw to look forward to in a weeks time. Who knows we might have a bit of a run in that and pull off another giant-killing act.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mattytheshrimper @ Nov. 23 2006,23:01)]i think we are guilty for expecting a bit too much success. lol.

we're used after the last few years
Who says we havnt had success already - in the Cup - and im sure we will have success when we stay up. Aswell as off the field the amount of Southend Car stickers and T-shirts being peraded around. Its a superb sight, and one i Love seeing.

Great time to be a supporter, great time to be blue.

unclesam.gif

Tilly is right in saying its a fine line between winning and losing.....Every game ive been too except for the first 45 against plymouth the team have played well, at times its been very exciting and frustrating at the same time.......im more than happy with this season so far and i think we will turn it round.....A couple of master stroke loanees and with bradders returning itll be like a new squad out there .......Keep the faith in Tilly and the boys...hey and if we go down at least we are still playing league football next season....

up the blues

At last its safe to come back to the zone.. roll on the January transfer window for my next sabbatical..:D

Back