• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

Hi all,

The past couple of seasons I've run the 'season snake' and the 'final position predictor'.

These are only interesting towards the end of the season but I'm going to start collecting stats from the very start of the season (so it's easier to manage and automate).

If there are other stats or things you're interested in then I'll make sure to set it up so they can be reported.

pubes
xx

Hi all,

The past couple of seasons I've run the 'season snake' and the 'final position predictor'.

These are only interesting towards the end of the season but I'm going to start collecting stats from the very start of the season (so it's easier to manage and automate).

If there are other stats or things you're interested in then I'll make sure to set it up so they can be reported.

pubes
xx

The average time it takes for someone to post "PB out" on here after a defeat. That should be compared to the average time it takes the same poster to actually post on here after a win.

I would like to see the correlation between losses and mention of Ron Martin and Fossetts Farm.

Our record home vs away, and cup vs league might be interesting (not just straight W/L/D, but goals per game, goals per half etc).

Goals scored and goals conceded in 15 minutes bunches would be good.

Hi all,

Well, I could argue with that (even though I am in general someone who thinks there are far too many stats quoted nowadays) but they do seem a little irrelevant until some way into the season.

Anyway, I personally rather like your graph - so that would be good to see again. I have a bit of thing in my bonnet at the moment about goals being scored and the source of those goals (strikers, defenders, midfielders) so I don't know if there is something around this that might be interesting.

Back