• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Amongst all the speculation if I had a choice between signing a defender - Ferdinand or a striker - Simpson, I'd chose the defender all day long...

Scoring more goals than your opponent will be a lot easier if you can keep a clean sheet.

Amongst all the speculation if I had a choice between signing a defender - Ferdinand or a striker - Simpson, I'd chose the defender all day long...

Scoring more goals than your opponent will be a lot easier if you can keep a clean sheet.

And timing of this could be handy- potential signings between now and the window closing will see we have signed Cox and now (hopefully) Anton Ferdinand and it will raise our profile/perhaps make us more attractive by association.

Woohoo, lets hear it for my hairdresser. He got the day wrong and the position wrong but apart from that he was spot on.:clap: That said he did get it from a Club director, so not entirely his fault.

And timing of this could be handy- potential signings between now and the window closing will see we have signed Cox and now (hopefully) Anton Ferdinand and it will raise our profile/perhaps make us more attractive by association.

I'm more attractive by association :smile:

Happy with this, some people need to get a grip & realise they support a small local club with average gates, sometimes I wonder who people expect to get in here, they seem to be caught up in thinking football is loaded with money like the Prem.......I really think some people would moan if we signed Sergio Ramos & Ronaldo in a double swoop!!

Cq3uE6-WIAAZw0c.jpg

I'm happy with a one-year deal, the financial risk must be high...

But hopefully there's an option in the clubs favour.

Back