• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jam_Man

Life President
Well going to stick my neck out on this one as he hasnt been named but this pretty much confirms what was rumoured.

You're just like @TransferCentre9!

Good addition, could do with a bit more height but him and Barrett can share the burden of the experienced defender and hopefully help Thompson and Sokolik to improve too.

You're just like @TransferCentre9!

Good addition, could do with a bit more height but him and Barrett can share the burden of the experienced defender and hopefully help Thompson and Sokolik to improve too.

Haha, indeed.
No claims of inside knowledge here though, nothing more than a very educated guess :smile:

EDIT The irony is I see he posted last night after Ferdinand followed us, some 10 hours after you brought his name up on this forum. As Ive said before he uses this forum as one of his "sources".

Last edited:
I think it 95% Anton Ferdinand- if so suspect Cox has been a helpful intermediary.
Still only 31 so could be a cracking signing- but doubt he is near match fit.

I believe the other CB we are chasing is John Terry :smile:

I think it 95% Anton Ferdinand- if so suspect Cox has been a helpful intermediary.

The fact we have been told its a well known CB plus the other circumstantial evidence does seem to confirm it. Ive added a caveat to the title though, just in case lol.

Rubbish kentblues. Do keep up many people on here will tell you players don't like playing for PB.......Fact

Haha. If true I wonder if the club will be slightly annoyed that Anton followed the club on Twitter now and potentially gave it away...

Oh Gaawaawwwd, just hope hubby doesn't lamp him one in the tunnel, he hates him with a passion! :facepalm:

At this level that's a good signing. I just hope the fans give him a little time because I'm sure he will need it considering he has been without a club for a short while. Let's give him a good welcome!

went off the boil years ago, fat cat payday.....

Is there any player not currently playing international football that you would deem acceptable?

Plenty of experience and played 24 games in the championship last year after a couple of seasons in exile. Still younger than Barrett was when he came back.

Will he be a success? Who knows.

Worth a try though.

Back