• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Southend United sign Franck Moussa

Anyone impressed with Moussa? What a great place to make your professional debut - shame about the scoreline though. I must say, having not seen him before, I was really impressed with what I did see. Obviously will need to see more of him to make a better judgement but thought initially he looks like a good bit of talent thats come through the ranks.

Anyone impressed with Moussa? What a great place to make your professional debut - shame about the scoreline though. I must say, having not seen him before, I was really impressed with what I did see. Obviously will need to see more of him to make a better judgement but thought initially he looks like a good bit of talent thats come through the ranks.

He could well get that real chance on Tuesday, massive game, home crowd buzing, lets see if he can cut it!!

Personally I thought Moussa looked like a lost sheep when he was brought on. It was a big stage and at the time he was brought on the game was already over so hopefully Tilly only brought him on for the experience. Although he will possibly be one for the future, if we are to rely on him in the relegation dogfight we're in, then I personally am very worried.
Barrett injured, Clarke on a ban, JCR carried off, Sodge, who unusually has been poor in both the last 2 away games, possibly carrying a knock is far more concerning when considering the strength of our squad and the fact that an already small squad has been depleted by letting Luke Gutteridge, Jay Smith and Mitchell Cole leave and now James Lawson sent on loan.

Back