• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United - starting 11 - September 12th 2020

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
As part of my application pack and very glossy brochure - (incl. youtube links) -
that my agent has sent into RM is the game plan and team for our opening fixture

Oxley

Elvis Lennon Kyprionou Clifford

Gard Kinali Dieng Phillips

Kelman Humphrys

subs -

Hutchinson - Barratt - Goodship - Taylor - White - Rush - Mitchel- Egri -

- Hutch in at 65 minutes - and if all level Barratt on at 82 mins for Kinali and 3 up front.

What do think ?

Automatics or play offs ?

If we’ve only got the option of Kinali and Dieng in centre mid, we’re truly ****ed.
I think your bench will be staying put at least!

4-2-3-1 with Goodship operating as an inside forward/Hutchinson pushing up to support Kelman.

Oxley

White Dieng Lennon Clifford

Phillips Gard

Barratt Hutchinson Goodship

Kelman

Subs: Seaden, Kyprianou, Mitchell-Nelson, Kinali, Egbri, Rush, Acquah

4-2-3-1 with Goodship operating as an inside forward/Hutchinson pushing up to support Kelman.

Oxley

Phillips Gard

Kelman

So Bwomono, Humprhys and Demetriou all gone?

Or forgotten like Ralph?

Oxley

Phillips Gard

Kelman

I think that XI would make a decent fight of things actually.

So Bwomono, Humprhys and Demetriou all gone?

Or forgotten like Ralph?

I didn't include those first 3 because I would be surprised if any of them were still here come the first game of next season. If they are then of course they would be in the squad, but I've made mine out of players who I think will still be here. Admittedly I forgot Ralph but he'd probably be on the bench for me as I thought Clifford was mustard last season.

I don't think Demetriou will be off as I think he's likely got a better contract here now than he would probably get elsewhere at the mo, and he can do a job in a few positions if needed.

Reactions: fbm
Oxley
Elvis White Lennon Clifford
Dieng
Demi Ralph
Hutchinson
Kelman Goodship

if Humphrys is still here I'd be tempted to swap him with Goodship.

actually seems like a decent side with some midfield experience and a bit of pace up top and Goodship as 6"3 so there's a bit of height there too.

Back