• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United themed PC Case

Irish_Shrimper

Ant from across the Pond
One of my good mates has done a course in spray painting, and today handed me over an early birthday present of a new PC case with a Southend United theme to it. He painted a blue and white flag theme to the case, and then on one side drew the Blues crest onto clear perspex. Just need to tidy up the wiring inside for the components now. I absolutely love it - here's a few piccy's:

n661591923_1306648_7146.jpg

n661591923_1306649_8040.jpg

n661591923_1306651_9757.jpg

n661591923_1306660_4621.jpg

Being the sad git that I am, I have an SUFC mouse & mouse mat for my work PC.:)

thats not sad. thats really errr cool. *sniggers*

;)

If you follow that up by saying you also have Tilly as your background, a southend screen saver and on casual days you don the full kit from head to toe then maybe you may need to seek help.

thats not sad. thats really errr cool. *sniggers*

;)

If you follow that up by saying you also have Tilly as your background, a southend screen saver and on casual days you don the full kit from head to toe then maybe you may need to seek help.

No I draw the line at wearing replica kit on dress down days. And I no longer have a Southend screensaver.

Back