• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v AFC Wimbledon

Disagree emphatically. A good manager would have brought that momentum from the first half into the second and we may have fought back. A lot of these players clearly have the ability to do well on what I've seen today, but the tactics and motivation is **** poor. Ralph, Macca and Goodship have been dreadful tbh, but maybe a new manager could get the best out of them.

Waddock needs to go, he's shown he clearly isn't a good manager, which means there isn't really an opportunity for him to progress into that role in the future. He might as well be moved off the payroll.

What do you think he said at half time ‘ ok this 45 minutes go out and defend like schoolboys and don’t track your men and don’t bother marking at set pieces ‘

We need to face facts we are a very very poor side , I sympathise with any manager coming in to try and turn this around

ffs, why am I even considering going to tranmere on friday. we couldn't beat an egg at this rate

My 1 year old nephew went to a little football club today. I would rather them play this this bunch of morons.

Only thing that would make it worse is hire a foreign manager with no affiliation with us. Hmm..

Waddock tactics: at 3-1 down, takes a risk and brings on a player who has just come back from injury. 4-1 immediately follows and then what was very nearly 5-1.

Why didn't he bring on Rush?

Did you see that defending for the fourth goal?
Kiernan and Hamilton barely made an effort.
I don't use this word often. In fact, this is the first time: but disgraceful, sums it up.

Kids needs to grow a pair if that’s what gets to him.

And just because I think he is to weak to play regularly in the centre of midfield, doesn’t mean I don’t support him when he wears our shirt but much like the majority it would seem with Lennon, I don’t rate him that highly.
Sure mate... he’s got a much bigger pair of bollocks than you considering you’re sitting behind a keyboard, bashing away anonymously

Last edited:
1-5
My 1 year old nephew went to a little football club today. I would rather them play this this bunch of morons.

Only thing that would make it worse is hire a foreign manager with no affiliation with us. Hmm..

If he appoints Lasrson, it is all about the money that will follow him and nothing to do with him being or able to manage us.

Defensively we are completely and utterly shocking. Once again we’ve thrown away a good opportunity of getting back in the game with f**king awful defending. Schoolboy errors. Not staying tight, not closing down, no shape or purpose. Until we eliminate that we are sadly doomed even if Mourinho took over. Wet, p*ssed off and only staying to watch Tom Hopper, who hopefully won’t get crocked ...

Back