• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v AFC Wimbledon

Dieng booked, another thing that’s been shocking our disciplinary record!

What do you think he said at half time ‘ ok this 45 minutes go out and defend like schoolboys and don’t track your men and don’t bother marking at set pieces ‘

We need to face facts we are a very very poor side , I sympathise with any manager coming in to try and turn this around

No, but whatever he said clearly didn't get the players onside for the second half. I don't think, individually, some of these players have played all that badly. They are lacking in cohesion, leadership and defensive organisation.

‪We absolutely need to hold Ron accountable for this mess we are in now. How the **** does it take over a month to replace a manager who every single one of us said shouldn’t have gotten the job in the first place.‬

I agree, if it is Larsson I hope the investment rumour's true, if not why's it taken so long?

Anyway our defense is so comically bad I can't see anyone turning this season round. I hate to say it but Wordsworth had it spot on, we've complete lack of character in this team.

Kids needs to grow a pair if that’s what gets to him.

And just because I think he is to weak to play regularly in the centre of midfield, doesn’t mean I don’t support him when he wears our shirt but much like the majority it would seem with Lennon, I don’t rate him that highly.
Kids needs to grow a pair if that’s what gets to him.

And just because I think he is to weak to play regularly in the centre of midfield, doesn’t mean I don’t support him when he wears our shirt but much like the majority it would seem with Lennon, I don’t rate him that highly.
Sure mate... he’s got a much bigger pair of bollocks than you considering you’re sitting behind a keyboard, bashing away anonymously
Come on boys, you’re all so much better than this and you just have to believe that you can win.. am I doing this right now @Tombstone Blues?

I feel you’re being harsh on Lennon, he needs the right partner. Reminds me a lot of Thompson he was poor to start with but when partnered with Ferdinand we saw what sort of player he could be.

Rubbish, Lennon isn't a patch on Thompson; you could put him next to van Dijk and he would still be useless

We'll go down now I'm sure. The task for the new manager is to turn our form around so that when we begin life in L2 we have a functioning team again.

Sure mate... he’s got a much bigger pair of bollocks than you considering you’re sitting behind a keyboard, bashing away anonymously

What the **** are you going on about? How do you know how big his bollocks are you strange little man..

Nothing anonymous about me.. I’m quite willing providing you with my name, social media accounts etc..

Let me get this absolutely right, it’s okay for people to call Lennon **** (and rightly so) but because Isaac is a young lad, calling him out for being weak is a big no no.. get the **** out of here.

We just need right leadership. I still believe we can turn our season around if new manager comes in by Monday.

well Its only football

We have to accept its relegation this season and its only early October

Hahahahaha

Players need to know who's taking over, need a strong character, and someone to take back control of changing room.

Back