• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United v Aldershot Town, Tuesday 14th September, 1945ko, NL

Starting XI and Result

• Steve Arnold

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Harry Seaden

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • New Loanee Keeper

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 49 61.3%
  • John White

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • Josh Coulson

Votes: 59 73.8%
  • Shaun Hobson

Votes: 57 71.3%
  • Nathan Ralph

Votes: 65 81.3%
  • Charlie Sayers

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Jack Bridge

Votes: 68 85.0%
  • James Dunne

Votes: 61 76.3%
  • Nathan Ferguson

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • Harry Phillips

Votes: 47 58.8%
  • O'Shane Stewart

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Matt Dennis

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Terrell Egbri

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Louis Walsh

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Simeon Akinola

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Matt Rush

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Sam Dalby

Votes: 66 82.5%
  • Rhys Murphy

Votes: 63 78.8%
  • Hamzad Kargbo

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Lewis Gard

Votes: 6 7.5%

Votes: 1 1.3%

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Win

Votes: 44 55.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
skybet have our number now... we have gone out to 40/1 to win the league... wow for us long term supporters from the 70's and earlier..did we ever think we would be 40/1 to win a sunday league... up the blues! feel it will be a win tonight tho.... back lash and a 4-0 ... murphy hatrick!

who is this on loan keeper .Have i missed something I thought we had three keepers now.
With 3 GK's under contract I don't see us loaning soneone.

Wouldn't be able to get an emergency loan, minimum 30 day loans otherwise

I've just donned my 100 years United Polo shirt ready for the game. The shirt has a lot of meaning because of what it represented, but it feels just a little tarnished these days sadly. Better days ahead I hope.

Pleased Arnold is back (I’ll cross my fingers for him, as he probably can’t) I hope Walsh gets on and I have just backed us to score 3+ goals (100/30). I have not been drinking. C’MON YOU BLUE BOYS!!

Back