• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCStu

President
Team for todays game is.

Morris, Clohessy, Coughlan, Mohsni, Grant, Corr, Hall, Crawford, Barker, Woodyard, Ferdinand.

Subs: Bouzid, Soares, Comminges, Sturrock, Evans, Nesbitt, Asante.

89254_Southend_United.jpg

Aldershot team

Young Herd Guttridge Jones Charles Straker Hylton McGlashan Vincenti Halls Spencer

Subs: Harding Rodman Ruiz Sills Small Fortune Morris

Our bench looks excellent.... :smiles:

Last edited:
Maybe but just feel that both Crawford and Asante have deserved much more of a chance, Blair has look jaded recently.

Mohsni suprised he is included let alone playing lets hope he does ok nice to see him back we have missed him

No posts on here for the entire first half. Either everyone is at the game or this is a bore-fest!

No posts on here for the entire first half. Either everyone is at the game or this is a bore-fest!
Was just about to post the same thing... but couldn't be arsed. :smile:

The one consolation for me is I was due to be there this afternoon but have 'flu and decided my trip from north-west London was probably not a good idea. Looks like I'm not missing out.

Last edited:
According to the BBC we have had 0 shots on target and only 2 shots off target comapred to 5 on and 2 off for Aldershot, and Sturrock has replaced Crawford.

What a heap of utter dogshite. What a load of old KOCK. Save me from the pain of another 45 mins of this. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse BS comes on. WHY THE **** is Bilel playing. Bloody stupid and completely wreckless decision. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

According to the BBC we have had 0 shots on target and only 2 shots off target comapred to 5 on and 2 off for Aldershot, and Sturrock has replaced Crawford.

On the 38th minute, tactical sub or is Crawford injured? Would like to see Asante and Nesbitt given some game time.

If Sturrock is ill then why has he come on, why not Asante? Not many options on the bench if truth be told, our bench looks weaker every week. Bouzid and Soares wtf are they still doing at the football club?

If Sturrock is ill then why has he come on, why not Asante? Not many options on the bench if truth be told, our bench looks weaker every week. Bouzid and Soares wtf are they still doing at the football club?

IMO Paul Sturrock is doing his son no favours, his constant "favouritism" makes him an easy target for the boo boys and when he is ill he won't be on top form and will just keep on getting more and more abuse. I don't see why we are playing Mohsni, too risky to play him and what are the rewards? Potentially 3 points to aid us in our quest for a mediocre mid-table finish. Put Nesbitt left back and put Asante on, these kids are the future and could play a part next season.

Crawford has a broken nose according to BBC Essex.

5557 the attendance and we've finally had a shot on target. Mohsni limping according to commentary.

If anyone's close to the BBC Essex commentary team - ask them to glance at a thesaurus for something different to 'scrappy'. If we had as many shots as the use of the word - we'd have scored by now. Well, maybe...

Back