• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v Bolton Wanderers

The Big Dady

¡Viva la Kevolución! ⭐️ ⭐️
Staff member
The Official Match Thread brought to you by ShrimperZone.com

So here we are the eighteenth League One home game of the 2019/20 season and Sol Campbell’s eleventh league home game in charge as manager of the Mighty Shrimpers.

Our eighteenth One match at home is against Bolton Wanderers

SUFC v Bolton Wanderers.jpg

Sorry Guys and Gals, just had to do something even though it is not a normal match day, we can not even go down the pub!

Kelman hat trick ... our end of season chagre is under way ..

Sol lost control and threw himself into the West Stand ..

A member of the Kuwaiti Royal family was in the directors box

A couple of Bluebelles invited me back to theirs to discuss the game .. usual stuff (are these sort of comments allowed these days - i.e. its a self deprecating joke cos is I is old ...)

But I did also win the lotterry and half time challenge

And Elvis suggested we meet up cos he thought I could help him with some hints and tips and maybe career advice ..

Kelman hat trick ... our end of season chagre is under way ..

Sol lost control and threw himself into the West Stand ..

A member of the Kuwaiti Royal family was in the directors box

A couple of Bluebelles invited me back to theirs to discuss the game .. usual stuff (are these sort of comments allowed these days - i.e. its a self deprecating joke cos is I is old ...)

But I did also win the lotterry and half time challenge

And Elvis suggested we meet up cos he thought I could help him with some hints and tips and maybe career advice ..
And were you able to help Elvis J Eel?

Well set up and good discipline at the back. Bolton wouldn’t have scored if the game was still going now.

A quick word for Gunnarsson .. he’s had his critics but he kept us in the game at times. Superb commanding performance

Agree. Although I hope his back is OK after picking the ball out of his net so many times.
It was switching tactics to use him as a rush goalie that made the difference. What a comeback!

The dummy he sold Fleming and the cross he put in for Kelman's third goal were sublime.

Back