• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
[video=youtube;HydONfpBNSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HydONfpBNSc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Just to be clear, before I click play.....does it make me a clown if I watch the highlights.

Should I take the good look in the mirror before or after I view them? Any advice gratefully received.

Just to be clear, before I click play.....does it make me a clown if I watch the highlights.

Should I take the good look in the mirror before or after I view them? Any advice gratefully received.

As long as you think of a thoughtful and well educated response, you should be fine. :thumbsup:

Cheers 'RHB' :thumbsup:

The thing you miss with Kyprianou's goal is a couple of neat one-twos on the touchline, before his reverse pass to Will which resulted in the half clearance back to him and the goal.

No way, us hard core clowns will never accept a plastic wannabe who only watches games on the TV. Even if you do wear the right clothes, which is a essential if you want to be accepted in the Clown CF

Clown army, clown army

Boycotting the competition. Boycotting the highlights.

Good idea, it needs a strong message sent to those highlights. Otherwise before you know it there will be B team highlights shown on the zone.

Last edited:
Why not boycott the thread if you feel that strong against it?
Oh no because then nobody will know!!

Now there's an idea. Why don't the Boo boys do a silent protest. The rest of us would give it our full support.

Why not boycott the thread if you feel that strong against it?
Oh no because then nobody will know!!

Good idea - I'm boycotting this thread and refusing to take part in it anymore .......... so you won't be seeing my posts on here - take that, with nobs on. End of. Fact. You bell-ends.

I'll just watch the highlights first to make sure my boycott is valid ............

I'm not really bothered about the validity of the competition, when you live 4,829 miles from the ground, highlights of a Blues win are always welcome. Love the surging runs into the box by Atko.

I'm not really bothered about the validity of the competition, when you live 4,829 miles from the ground, highlights of a Blues win are always welcome. Love the surging runs into the box by Atko.

What about his tackle for the first goal. Wins the ball gives it to Lenny, who has space to play the pass, because 'The Crab' has done the work for him.

By the way the second run started much further back so was better than you actually see on the highlights.

At last a pass through the channel which Mooney and Cox feed off. more of them please.

I am a critic of Atkinson, but last night I thought he was excellent and just edged mom from Thompson imo. He was actually making forward runs into space and made a huge difference to our play. If he played like that all of the time he would be 1st name on the team sheet!

Back