• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Looks like kightly will return Saturday.

Big boost to the side. Just hope he can stay injury free.

Play ferdinand in defence and play Lenny as sweeper just to give us a bit extra. Wright and wordy in front with a front 3 of kightly just behind fortune and cox.

I'm starting believe that Turner is a myth and don't expect him anywhere near the starting x1 Saturday.

Be interesting to see if Thompson gets a game and what sort of reception he gets.

Play ferdinand in defence and play Lenny as sweeper just to give us a bit extra. Wright and wordy in front with a front 3 of kightly just behind fortune and cox.

I'm starting believe that Turner is a myth and don't expect him anywhere near the starting x1 Saturday.

Be interesting to see if Thompson gets a game and what sort of reception he gets.

He won't get a game at Roots Hall this Saturday - he's out on loan at Bradford!

50mph winds forecast for Saturday afternoon so need to keep it on the carpet or not in the case of our pitch:smiles:

I think PB will be tempted to go with this line up :

............................oxley.........................
demetriou.....lenny.......ferdinand........white
yearwood....wright.....wordsworth....kightly
...............fortune............cox..................

Ranger, McLaughlin, Timlin, Robinson, Hendrie,Elvis, Bishop

I reckon he'll get a reception so loud he'll be able to hear it in Bradford

We better win

last home game of the season, I was in the North West corner and cannot forget or forgive them for celebrating Millwalls late goal to knock us out the playoff spot :angry:

I'd go for this on Saturday... (yes, Demi on the left!!)

Oxley
Elvis White Ferdinand Demetriou
Wright Lenny Wordsworth McLaughlin
Ranger MAF

Subs: Kid Goalie, Hendrie, Turner, Yearwood, Timlin, McGlashan, Cox

Saturday will see the home debut of Michael Turner!

Cameo 10 minutes from the subs bench when we are 2 nil up!

Will anybody be outside Shakespeare Drive on Saturday selling " I've seen Michael Turner play" badges because I think Saturday will be the day!!

Oxley
Demetriou Turner Ferdinand White
Wright Leonard Wordsworth Kightly
Fortune Cox

subs: Ranger Yearwood Robinson Elvis McLaughlin Hendrie Bishop

Will anybody be outside Shakespeare Drive on Saturday selling " I've seen Michael Turner play" badges because I think Saturday will be the day!!

Oxley
Demetriou Turner Ferdinand White
Wright Leonard Wordsworth Kightly
Fortune Cox

subs: Ranger Yearwood Robinson Elvis McLaughlin Hendrie Bishop

Blimey I can't see Brown leaving Timlin out of the squad, he's the main man!

I would like to see
Oxley​
Dwomono Turner Ferdinand Hendrie
Demetriou Lenny Wordsworth Kightly
Cox Fortune​

Bench: Timlin Yearwood Bishop White Ranger Mclaughlin Wright

I doubt that this will happen and it was touch and go between Wright and Wordy.

Reading brownys quotes today pls tel me he's not going to stick with the same back 4 as the other night!! It sounds like he might but when he sounds like he's going to do something he does something totally different!

I would lik to see (baring in mind I didn't see the Peterborough game)

Oxley
Demi Turner Ferdinand White
Kightly Wordsworth Lenny Macc
Ranger Cox

Bench of : Bishop Timlin Hendrie Elvis MAF Wright Yearwood

Neither Turner or Kightly will last 90 minutes, so Hendrie or Timlin off the bench with White going to CB and Wright or Yearwood coming as well after about 60. Lets hope we are already 3-0 up.

When you look at that team, with Kiernan, Kyprianou, Robinson, McGlashan, and Coker not even in the squad, it makes you realise how we have underperformed and been hit by injuries so far this season.

I would lik to see (baring in mind I didn't see the Peterborough game)

Oxley
Demi Turner Ferdinand White
Kightly Wordsworth Lenny Macc
Ranger Cox

Bench of : Bishop Timlin Hendrie Elvis MAF Wright Yearwood

Neither Turner or Kightly will last 90 minutes, so Hendrie or Timlin off the bench with White going to CB and Wright or Yearwood coming as well after about 60. Lets hope we are already 3-0 up.

When you look at that team, with Kiernan, Kyprianou, Robinson, McGlashan, and Coker not even in the squad, it makes you realise how we have underperformed and been hit by injuries so far this season.

Turner partnering Ferdinand at Centre Back? Let's hope they haven't got much pace up front!

No idea what will happen tomorrow. We literally could win, lose or draw. Even if we play amazing the first half, we know we could very possibly drop standards in the second half. Bury have something like 3 on the trott I believe so that will make things even harder for us. Its a miracle that we're actually unbeaten in the league at home this year considering we have well and truly rode our luck at times. It would be good to keep that going though so I am hoping for at least a draw.

We need Cox to get a goal for his confidence! Whether Ranger starts or comes on off the bench I think we really need to see more from him. He was better ish than in previous weeks against Posh but he needs to put the ball in the net.

No idea what will happen tomorrow. We literally could win, lose or draw. Even if we play amazing the first half, we know we could very possibly drop standards in the second half. Bury have something like 3 on the trott I believe so that will make things even harder for us. Its a miracle that we're actually unbeaten in the league at home this year considering we have well and truly rode our luck at times. It would be good to keep that going though so I am hoping for at least a draw.

We need Cox to get a goal for his confidence! Whether Ranger starts or comes on off the bench I think we really need to see more from him. He was better ish than in previous weeks against Posh but he needs to put the ball in the net.

No flies on you mate, eh?

Back