• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United v Chertsey Town, Saturday 16th October, 3.00pm, FAC (4Q)

Starting XI and Result

• Steve Arnold

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • John White

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Shaun Hobson

Votes: 54 71.1%
  • Nathan Ralph

Votes: 62 81.6%
  • Charlie Sayers

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Jack Bridge

Votes: 61 80.3%
  • Abu Ogogo

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • James Dunne

Votes: 36 47.4%
  • Nathan Ferguson

Votes: 59 77.6%
  • Harry Phillips

Votes: 29 38.2%
  • Simeon Akinola

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • Rhys Murphy

Votes: 60 78.9%
  • Sam Dalby

Votes: 61 80.3%
  • Hamzad Kargbo

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Matt Dennis

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Benji Kimpioka

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Terrell Egbri

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Matt Rush

• Louis Walsh

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Will Atkinson

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Rob Howard

Votes: 37 48.7%
  • Harry Seaden

• Ollie Coker

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Win

Votes: 42 55.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's Miles Mitchell-Nelson at the moment? Have a feeling he might be called back into action on Saturday.

EDIT: Just seen he's at Brightlingsea Regent. Not sure if cup-tied or eligible.
Miles Mitchell-Nelson joined Brightlingsea Regent after they had been knocked out by Leiston in First Round Qualifying.

If he, or Jimmy Wallace (at Bishop’s Stortford), were to be recalled, it would need to happen by midday tomorrow in order to be eligible.

Tommy Davis, who partnered Wallace in the Premier League Cup last Friday at Colchester, hasn’t gone out on loan/work experience so far this season. I thought he was particularly impressive at the Community Stadium (although that’s a completely different proposition to a first-team FA Cup tie).

Could really do with the new manager being named to try and get some interest back after last week.If we can't fill the East it really shows the effect of how far we've fallen ,and what long term damage is being done the longer our downard spiral goes on.If this doesn't stop soon FF will end up like the Darlington saga.Truly embarrassing support (but who can blame anyone ) at a time when a Cup run is so needed. ......

I wonder if any of the 5 defenders out will be back for our next league game? Obviously Clifford will still be out

Got our tickets. East is unfamiliar territory for me so not sure what to expect! Didn’t seem as many seats available today so hopefully there won’t be many gaps come 3pm tomorrow.

I’m really hoping for a good supportive atmosphere .. my son suggested bringing a banner .. I said “you what?” .. thank goodness he then said “you know, in support of Demi” .. phew!

I must admit to not liking the east. If it's sunny you need a hat with a peak and if you are moderately tall like me there is not much room for your knees. They used to when I was a kid hire out cushions as the seats were pretty uncomfortable. Unfortunately if there was a bad performance (pretty usual) the fans would throw them at the players. They were leather and I bet it hurt if you failed to dodge. Great memories.

I must admit to not liking the east. If it's sunny you need a hat with a peak and if you are moderately tall like me there is not much room for your knees. They used to when I was a kid hire out cushions as the seats were pretty uncomfortable. Unfortunately if there was a bad performance (pretty usual) the fans would throw them at the players. They were leather and I bet it hurt if you failed to dodge. Great memories.
Sounds like the perfect motivation to me ....

someone posted Hobson , White and Sim were injured if so why are they listed in the poll also isnt Ogogo injured too .

seeing as how so many injuries or rumours of injuries my team will be a little different to what i posted a few days ago. Think Demi maybe a player manager come on from the subs bench.
Arnold
Howard, Davis (u23s) Ralph, LB (U23S)
Walsh, Ferguson, Philips Bridge
Murphy, Dalby
subs Seaden, Mitchell- Nelson, Demi ,Kimpioka, Rush, Dunne,,Egbri.
if Demi just acts as manager then replace him with O Shane Stewart.

someone posted Hobson , White and Sim were injured if so why are they listed in the poll also isnt Ogogo injured too .
They're only rumours of injuries, nobody has said anything official - where someone is obviously or long-term injured (e.g. Clifford, Coulson) I leave them out. But where it's a rumour or a late fitness test I leave them in. Sadly the management don't ring me with an injury update before I put the poll together!

At the end of the day it's only a bit of fun!

They're only rumours of injuries, nobody has said anything official - where someone is obviously or long-term injured (e.g. Clifford, Coulson) I leave them out. But where it's a rumour or a late fitness test I leave them in. Sadly the management don't ring me with an injury update before I put the poll together!

It's been a long time since anything related to this football club was fun, I think we've all forgotten what the word means.

Keep the polls coming mate, doing a good job??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back