• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oxley
White Innis Ferdinand Coker
Demetirou Leonard(Capt) Wordsworth Mc Glashan
Cox Ranger

Subs T Smith. Barratt. O.Neill. Atkinson. Mc Laughlin Mooney Fortune

Think we need to rest Adam and give armband to Lenny. Go back to White and Coker.

I quite like that - although I would have Thompson in defence. That would put either Inniss or Anton on the bench at the expense of either O'Neill or Mooney.

Oxley
White Ferdinand Inniss Coker
Demetirou Leonard Atkinson McCaughlin
Fortune Cox

Smith Barrett Mcglashan Wordsworth O'Niel Ranger Bridge/Timlin

Last edited:
Stat ;

Southend last kept a clean sheet at home 15 games ago. (shocking!)

Regardless of all the disappointment and negativity, not just around Southend, but the world in general - I really can't wait till tomorrow. I also can't think of anything else I would rather do that sit in my rubbish plastic seat, at a rubbish stadium, watching a rubbish team, managed by a rubbish manager that was employed by a rubbish chairman:happy:

Regardless of all the disappointment and negativity, not just around Southend, but the world in general - I really can't wait till tomorrow. I also can't think of anything else I would rather do that sit in my rubbish plastic seat, at a rubbish stadium, watching a rubbish team, managed by a rubbish manager that was employed by a rubbish chairman:happy:

This must mean that you don't sit on a wooden seat in the exclusive part of the East Stand. My powers of deduction frighten me at times.

The luxuries of the East Stand are not for everyone 'RHB'.

Only the chosen few of us!

This must mean that you don't sit on a wooden seat in the exclusive part of the East Stand. My powers of deduction frighten me at times.
I am in the east, but its a plastic seat - from that I deduce its not the exclusive part:winking:

... LOL :smile:

Platinum Members (wooden seats), of course, are taking advantage of the pre-match hot towels and massage package offered in the Blues Exclusive Steam Room behind the Blues Lounge.

Complimentary canapes and wine included. I know 'RHB' and myself have already registered and have 2:00pm appointments.

I am in the east, but its a plastic seat - from that I deduce its not the exclusive part:winking:

Then you, sir, are very lucky. I only venture into the East for Checkatrade Trophy games, and then on a Plastic seat like you. I would imagine that wooden seat arse sitters suffer from splinters if they are wrigglers. Luckily for them the majority are totally inanimate until the final whistle or their bladders reach full up. That's what it looks like from the West anyway.
... LOL :smile:

Platinum Members (wooden seats), of course, are taking advantage of the pre-match hot towels and massage package offered in the Blues Exclusive Steam Room behind the Blues Lounge.

Complimentary canapes and wine included. I know 'RHB' and myself have already registered and have 2:00pm appointments.

I'm still trying to find somewhere to park at 2:00 pm. Sadly, Andy, Mrs RHB will be accompanying me so I will pass on the pre match frolics.

You're missing out 'RHB'.

Why not speak to the Platinum Membership Team and order the home pick-up Limousine Service.

I know I have! :cool:

.. I would imagine that wooden seat arse sitters suffer from splinters if they are wrigglers. Luckily for them the majority are totally inanimate until the final whistle or their bladders reach full up. That's what it looks like from the West anyway..

Far from it. There's little movement from the East Bank, due to the padded, heated seats giving comfort throughout the afternoon!

You're missing out 'RHB'.

Why not speak to the Platinum Membership Team and order the home pick-up Limousine Service.

I know I have! :cool:

Bit like this you mean, with Rigsby pedalling hard up front. Knowing my luck he'd charge me rent for putting a roof over my head.

images

LOL :smile:

They're nippy around the traffic lights, those things.

A marvellous service!

Back in the nearly real world, the 'home seats sold' routine reports 5547 sold for tomorrow. A reasonable chance that we will achieve the 6k mark.

Will Ched Evans play? He's been cleared of rape today. May be a little soon to throw him back into the fold. If he plays I expect him to score at least eight.

Will Ched Evans play? He's been cleared of rape today. May be a little soon to throw him back into the fold. If he plays I expect him to score at least eight.

It's your continued optimism that always cheers me up. It wouldn't surprise me if he's on the bench, Chesterfield need a result as much as us. If he starts then it could be Evans v Inniss. We could probably sell ringside seats over 10 rounds for that one.

It's your continued optimism that always cheers me up. It wouldn't surprise me if he's on the bench, Chesterfield need a result as much as us. If he starts then it could be Evans v Inniss. We could probably sell ringside seats over 10 rounds for that one.

A pessimist is rarely disappointed.

Bit like this you mean, with Rigsby pedalling hard up front. Knowing my luck he'd charge me rent for putting a roof over my head.

images

No chance, whilst you are struggling to park I will be enjoying my three course pre match meal :winking:

Back