• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No chance, whilst you are struggling to park I will be enjoying my three course pre match meal :winking:

I, on the other hand, have an invitation to Burger King for £1.99 printed on the back of my concessionary bus ticket. So we will park up early and get a bus into town for our discounted gourmet nosh.

According to Danny Wilson, Chesterfield manager, The longer term injuries to Tommy Lee, Angel Martinez, Paul McGinn, Dan Jones and Ched Evans means they have not travelled with the squad for the game.

Smith

Demetriou, Ferdinand, Inniss, Coker

McG, Leonard, Wordsworth, McL

Ranger Cox

I swear to god if we play one up front and spend 90 minutes firing balls at his head I will drive Brown back to South Shields myself.

P.s. Anyone else get the feeling that it's curtains for Brown if we lose tomorrow? Especially as he had the dreaded vote of confidence in the week.

Smith

Ranger Cox

I swear to god if we play one up front and spend 90 minutes firing balls at his head I will drive Brown back to South Shields myself.
Yes that's definitely the line-up he should be starting with,only it's attacking so he probably won't!
Oh I hadnt realised Oxley was out injured ! Hope it's not serious!

Yes that's definitely the line-up he should be starting with,only it's attacking so he probably won't!
Oh I hadnt realised Oxley was out injured ! Hope it's not serious!

I would like the following line-up:

Oxley

White Inniss Sokolik Coker

McGlashan Leonard Bridge/Wordsworth McLaughlin

Ranger Cox

The sun's out and I've got a good feeling about today!

Bring it on!!

UTB!

P.s. Anyone else get the feeling that it's curtains for Brown if we lose tomorrow? Especially as he had the dreaded vote of confidence in the week.

No - I don't think so. The result will be important but I think the manner in which we play will also be taken into account.

Last edited:
Smith

Ranger Cox

You might want to make sure there's petrol in the car

Yes, this should be a clear victory for us today. Chesterfield have been hopeless away from home whilst we have been strong at home. Come On You Shrimpers!

Smith

Ranger Cox

I would be happy with that line up

Only a very stupid manager would not start with Cox and Ranger up front. If it's Ranger and Fortune or Cox and Fortune, it's forgivable. If it's Mooney on his own, I give up and will for the first time ever say Brown out.

Back