• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United v Crawley Town, Saturday 10th April 15:00, FL2

Starting XI and Result

• Mark Oxley

Votes: 75 81.5%
  • Elvis Bwomono

Votes: 44 47.8%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 54 58.7%
  • John White

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Shaun Hobson

Votes: 72 78.3%
  • Tyler Cordner

Votes: 59 64.1%
  • Tom Clifford

Votes: 71 77.2%
  • Sam Hart

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • Alan McCormack

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Nathan Ferguson

Votes: 49 53.3%
  • Timothee Dieng

Votes: 66 71.7%
  • Kyle Taylor

Votes: 37 40.2%
  • James Olayinka

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Reeco Hackett-Fairchild

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • Ashley Nathaniel-George

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • Ricky Holmes

Votes: 35 38.0%
  • Terrell Egbri

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • Emile Acquah

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • Simeon Akinola

Votes: 38 41.3%
  • Brandon Goodship

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Greg Halford

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Harry Kyprianou

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Matt Rush

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Jacob Mellis

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Harry Seaden

Votes: 4 4.3%

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Win

Votes: 44 47.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Phil would have done his research and watched all the tapes from our recent games.

The man is no mug and will no doubt have his XI in mind alrrady
Well our recent games have been telling so let's hope he picks the good performers and avoids some of those who probably should have been dropped...

Yes I agree with many on here it's going to be very interesting what side is put out today.Cleary MM had views on certain players which is now gone and now a change in management all players now have a chance to play.Come 2 o'clock another debate will start cant wait.

Woke up again today and still can't believe this is happening.

Never felt so nervous/strange before a game in a short while. Col U's loss last night makes this game absolutely huge.

Just hope Phil's tan doesn't cause any lighting issues for the iFollow camera.

It's puzzling that in the player votes, so few have a high %age. What happened to the days when we saw players getting over 90%?

I was gonna write because they'll crap, but I'll be constructive. The offensive 5 or 6 players have all showed that they haven't been able to make a difference, so it doesn't matter what players you pick, none have made themselves a must start.

No, where do I suggest that he would take a "tip" from MM (prev manager)?

Most egotistical? Wow, that is a stretch, he will be high up the list of minor managers but a long way down the combined player, manager, pundit, ex player/manager list for that rank although I suspect you are high on the list of the unimpressed observers.

You are spot on, it will be his pick, his stamp and his last rolling of the dice on our club's league status.

Like him or loathe him, I am indifferent, but I really hope he can pull us out of this impending disaster.

Get that done and then we will see.
I think the point is that in his interview with a Sufc fan he said that sturrock spent three hours with him going thru every players strengths and weaknesses.
He then played moshni at CM- a position he had never played in, even as a kid.
We never ALL agree on line ups , but I don’t think that ANYONE thought that was a good ——- and it wasn’t ! Although in other interviews Phil said he wouldn’t have changed anything

Oxley
Dimi White Halford Hart
Taylor Ferguson Dieng Holmes
Acquah Rush
Not the lineup I want to see, but one similar to what I would expect from PB. He loves a CM at RM (Atkinson, Wright) as well as going for the bigger names in the team, (Halford, Holmes).

Back