• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Crewe interview.............didnt say a great deal. Told the team that they shouldn't be too down following Chesterfield..................Crewe are good at scoring goals .................but also good at conceding them so we will need to be more clinical around the box etc.......otherwise they risk scoring against us. Too soon for Phillips to return.............he will get another run out in the Reserves next week. Easton still not ready and thus he would like to hold onto Timlin.....................but will need to check with the Chairman to see if the finances are available.

Crewe have banging them in for fun in recent games. Law of averages dictates that this cant occur every week, hopefully that will take effect from saturday.

Have predicted this as a frustrating 1-1 draw. On the strength of my previous estimations, this won't be the score!.....................however, I did have my score draw prediction cruelly snatched away from me in injury time at Chesterfield.

Unfortunately I was right last week, a narrow and gallant 2-1 defeat!!. Today I pray to be right again as I am going for a convincing 3-0 win, where we put our chances away and keep Crewe out. I just think on last weeks form, providing we reproduce, we will be too strong for them. Thay cannot continue to be unbeaten away from home, today it ends! I think the team will be unchanged from last week, and scorers, Fairhurst, Soares & Paterson in front of a crowd of 5,500 with about 150 from Crewe.

Morris
Clohessy
Coughlan
Barker
Gilbert
Simpson
Grant
Timlin
Soares
Paterson
Fairhurst

Will go for a hard fought 2-1 victory for the Blues with a Paterson brace.

5,879 in attendance (around 200 from Crewe)

Back