• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm astounded. My Woking supporting mate absolutely despised him and he looked like he'd given up when I last saw him play.

Arent they both target men type players . Patterson is not blessed with pace

While he's not blessed with pace, he's quite an intelligent player with a good shot. I dare say we'll use Corr as the battering ram who'll force opportunities for Paterson to take. With two people capable of holding the ball up top as well, it'll remove a lot of pressure from our defence and bring our wingers into play more... Something we barely done last season.

Anyone else impressed? Lots of nice one touch stuff, nice movement, two genuine wingers and most impressively lots of energy. Soares looks good, easton and grant very nice in midfield and Evans made a couple of good saves.

Hall looks the business on the left.

Please, please sort the finances out as this has the making of a decent side.

can't believe Joel Ledgister is there on trial. However I saw him a few times for the stiffs and he looked very decent. I thought he'd completely dropped out though...

Almost scores on two occasions. Centreback ran length of pitch to force good save and hall almost connected with cross. Doing ok

One of Derby's second half players (according to the teamsheet) is on trial with them from my home-town team Ilkeston Town. Very strong striker, lethal from penalties. Just hope he doesn't score tonight

Just noticed JFC and Laurent behind me. They just said they would stay if they would get paid....

According to sky sports news we havent threatened and derby have had a number chances to improve on there advantage. I still think that patterson and spencer are our best strike force. Is hall a striker or are we 1 upfront?

That's a lie we've had a good couple chances. Very impressed with how we playing so far.

Cheers, and which of our players stand out for you?

Easton looks good, Hall made a few good runs. Number 11 looked comfortable on ball.

Hard to say much after first look though.

Derby the better side but we did ok without looking too dangerous. Passing quite good at times.

Like the sound of Hall, promising. Would be nice for someone to get on the scoresheet for us

Back