• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCStu

President
Team news at long last is....

Southend: Rhys Evans, Sean Clohessy, Peter Gilbert, Craig Easton (c), Graham Coughlan, Mohsni Bilel,
Loius Soares, Anthony Grant, Barry Corr, Matt Paterson, Ryan Hall

Subs: Scott Spencer, Glenn Morris, Adetayo Osifuwa, Merrick James-Lewis ,Harry Crawford, Johhny Herd

Derby line up

1st Half: Bywater, Brayford, Leacock, Moxey, Martin, Green, Abalimba, Cywka, Doyle, Commons, Hulse

2nd Half:
Deeney, Varney, Anderson, O'Brien, Roberts, Savage, Bailey, Mills, Pringle, Connolly, Morgan-Smith

Subs: Garton, Ledgister

Last edited:
Injured possibly, or being rested. Going for a 3-1 Derby.

Also, that tweet says the Kenny Jacket and John Ward are in attendance. Who could they be looking out for?

Graham Coughlan - Plenty of experience and think he played under Sturrock last season at Plymouth. Think Glen Morris is the ex-Orient keeper. Loius Soares was at Aldershot last season i think!?

Graham Coughlan - Plenty of experience and think he played under Sturrock last season at Plymouth. Think Glen Morris is the ex-Orient keeper. Loius Soares was at Aldershot last season i think!?

Graham Coughlan, what a shocking choice. Shrewsbury let him go because he was too slow! When I saw him last season, I saw why! That said, he looked like an Adam Barrett type player, whole hearted.

Updates are on sky sports news. Gave a brief desciption of how we are able to field a side and went into our finances . Also said quite a few people there

Team news at long last is....

Southend: Rhys Evans, Sean Clohessy, Peter Gilbert, Craig Easton (c), Graham Coughlan, Mohsni Bilel,
Loius Soares, Anthony Grant, Barry Corr, Matt Paterson, Ryan Hall

Subs: Scott Spencer, Glenn Morris, Adetayo Osifuwa, Merrick James-Lewis ,Harry Crawford, Johhny Herd

Derby line up

1st Half: Bywater, Brayford, Leacock, Moxey, Martin, Green, Abalimba, Cywka, Doyle, Commons, Hulse

2nd Half:
Deeney, Varney, Anderson, O'Brien, Roberts, Savage, Bailey, Mills, Pringle, Connolly, Morgan-Smith

Subs: Garton, Ledgister

Goal updates and pictures here - http://twitter.com/dcfcofficial

Is this our old player?

Is there a decent crowd over there tonight and are we getting played off the park?

Is there a decent crowd over there tonight and are we getting played off the park?

Oh leave it out! Derby have a decent side out. I am actually quite impressed again with how we are playing. Really committed, nice balance. I think we are gonna do just fine in lg2.

there's another ex-player on the Derby bench- Joel Ledgister was with us as a youth,

Is it definitely Joel Ledgister? He must only be on trial... I saw him play 4 or 5 times for Woking and he was absolutely abysmal.

According to sky sports news we havent threatened and derby have had a number chances to improve on there advantage. I still think that patterson and spencer are our best strike force. Is hall a striker or are we 1 upfront?

According to sky sports news we havent threatened and derby have had a number chances to improve on there advantage. I still think that patterson and spencer are our best strike force. Is hall a striker or are we 1 upfront?

It'll be Corr and Paterson up front.

Arent they both target men type players . Patterson is not blessed with pace

Back