• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United v Dorking Wanderers, Saturday 18th December, 15:00ko, FA Trophy (R3)

Starting XI and Result

• Steve Arnold (now confirmed as unavailable)

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Collin Andeng-Ndi

Votes: 40 56.3%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • John White

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Shaun Hobson

Votes: 49 69.0%
  • Kacper Łopata

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Nathan Ralph

Votes: 48 67.6%
  • Tom Clifford

Votes: 41 57.7%
  • James Dunne

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Nathan Ferguson

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Abu Ogogo (now confirmed as unavailable)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Lewis Gard

Votes: 46 64.8%
  • Will Atkinson

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Zak Brunt

Votes: 46 64.8%
  • Terrell Egbri

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Louis Walsh

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • Matt Dennis

• Rhys Murphy

Votes: 49 69.0%
  • Sam Dalby

Votes: 47 66.2%
  • Matt Rush

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Harry Phillips

• Harry Seaden

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Rob Howard

Votes: 2 2.8%

Votes: 2 2.8%

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Win

• Draw

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 30 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
…………Andeng Ndi
Demi … Hobson… White .. Ralph
…………….. Ferguson
……… Phillips ……Gard
………………… Brunt
…………. Murphy Dalby

Attempting a diamond in midfield. White and Hobson swapping at centre-back so Hobson is on his preferred right side and White has the pace of Ralph to cover him.

I’m not sure Phillips is available though.
Phillips

"He’s trained today for the first time so hopefully he will be available for the weekend."

Defeat incoming.

We will do well to come out of this game with no injuries.

We aren't good enough to beat this side without a keeper

Ticket sales around the 1,200-1,300 mark including 150 or so from Dorking. Really captured the imagination this fixture :Hilarious:

Last edited:
Lots of games being called off because of COVID (including Col Ewe's game now), anyone got the inside track on tests in our camp?

I see a couple of teams with COVID (including Chesterfield) have had to forfeit their place in the competition because postponed games have to be played within 4 days of the original fixture and that's still within the isolation period.

Lots of games being called off because of COVID (including Col Ewe's game now), anyone got the inside track on tests in our camp?

I see a couple of teams with COVID (including Chesterfield) have had to forfeit their place in the competition because postponed games have to be played within 4 days of the original fixture and that's still within the isolation period.
Good question, shocked it's the first one given the commotion in the Premier league this week.

I asked the same question on the Covid thread, most of the none lg games are still on.

I asked the same question on the Covid thread, most of the none lg games are still on.
Possibly due to the different testing regimes? I think Premier League test daily, whereas other clubs are twice a week - I'm not sure which day we test, one would assume Friday would be the most obvious day.

With covid now spreading rapidly it would be no surprise if more games get postponed.Its crucial from a financial point our home games over Christmas aren't affected.Its all in the lap of the gods

Possibly due to the different testing regimes? I think Premier League test daily, whereas other clubs are twice a week - I'm not sure which day we test, one would assume Friday would be the most obvious day.

You could well be right and that's why we're not seeing none lg games being cancelled yet.

Yes our next two games against Hartlepool and Forest Green are off due to covid, but so far it is only the opposition with the virus not our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back