• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Floval Flyer

Licensed to ill⭐
So, another game on Saturday, Lenny gone, Nile sacked and no new signings?

Hard to predict who will be in the starting line up? Depends who is in PBs good books this week I guess. I'm hoping to see Wabo get a start, alongside Cox. Wordsworth needs to be dropped IMHO, with Kightly taking a more central role in his place, and wondering if AF will be back given Kyps surprisingly poor showing last week.

Oxley
Elvis Ferdinand Turner Coker
Demetriou Kightly Timlin McLaughlin
Cox Wabo

subs: Kid goalie, Kyprianou, White, Wright, McGlashan, Ba, MAF

That really is a **** side isn’t it. Signings needed as that has relegation battle written all over it.

That really is a **** side isn’t it. Signings needed as that has relegation battle written all over it.

Did think that when I looked at our squad options, very weak indeed. I can't see us winning on Saturday tbh, and you know RH will start getting toxic quite fast if things don't turn around.

Shame as it's kids for a quid on Saturday and the hope was to impress the next generation of blues fans.

........................................oxley.................................
demetriou-------white-------------turner---------coker
-----------kightly----------timlin---------mclaughlin
---------------------------cox--------------------
---------------wabo------------fortune--------------

mcglashan, robinson, yearwood, elvis, klass, bishop, kyprianou

OXLEY,ELVIS,TURNER,WHITE ,COKER
DEMI,KIGHTLY,McLAUGHLIN
COX
WABO,FORTUNE.
SUBS...BISHOP,KYPS,TIMLIN,YEARWOOD,BA,McGLASHEN,FERDINAND.

Only changes is if we sign any new players.Poor Hendrie really left out in the cold now.

Dont care, not going whilst Brown is still in charge. First home game missed volantarily for probably 20 years, and that includes League cup and Chekatrade/JPT games.

That's how low this current team have pushed me.

I pray to God some of you never get left in charge of a football team. You’ve got to be on a windup with some of these line ups

Brown was critical of the young players at Northampton so I reckon Ferdinand and Timlin will come in for Kyprianou and Yearwood, otherwise probably the same team. Hope Wabo gets another runout.

This club has always been on a roller coaster, as my late dad said an average 4th division as it was then for the most part, rising to the dizzy heights of the 3rd on occasions, happy to get 2000 at times in the ground during the dark days of the late 60's and 70's. The last 20 years has had some highs and some lows, so nothings really changed, SUFC are what they are a reasonable lower league team

Brown was critical of the young players at Northampton so I reckon Ferdinand and Timlin will come in for Kyprianou and Yearwood, otherwise probably the same team. Hope Wabo gets another runout.

And after Fleetwood he will, no doubt, be critical of the established players and bring in the youngsters again.

Yep, most of those sides seem fair enough, but I think PB will go with :-

Oxley
Demetriou Turner Ferdinand Coker
Kightly Timlin Yearwood McLaughlin
Cox Fortune

Yep, most of those sides seem fair enough, but I think PB will go with :-

Oxley
Demetriou Turner Ferdinand Coker
Kightly Timlin Yearwood McLaughlin
Cox Fortune

You are probably right but with the lack of pace in the CB's, either Timlin or Yearwood, will spend the afternoon covering back. This will leave us short in the middle and overrun.

Yep, tough call on who to play in and around Lenny's role 'rab'.

I can't see Fleetwood being overly adventurous. They have a tricky fella out wide left, but Rosler tends to set-up defensively, relying on Bolger at set-pieces, which will probably be our biggest concern.

I think we have to have a go at them. Now is not the time for PB to die wondering.

Got to be honest I am so down with SUFC at the moment I am starting to lose the love. I really can’t be arsed to try and predict the team.

If I wasn’t a seaso I probably wouldn’t go tbh. :sad:

I bloody hate the truth, time for another beer !:nope:
This club has always been on a roller coaster, as my late dad said an average 4th division as it was then for the most part, rising to the dizzy heights of the 3rd on occasions, happy to get 2000 at times in the ground during the dark days of the late 60's and 70's. The last 20 years has had some highs and some lows, so nothings really changed, SUFC are what they are a reasonable lower league team

Back