• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hopefully it will be Turner.

Fleetwood use Bolger very effectively. They like to create as much room as possible for by loading their players on one side of the box and delivering the ball to the other side. Bolger then has room to attack the ball and head it back across the 6 yard area to the rest of this team who, rather than waiting to see if it is worth following up on, Have already made good attacking runs... The other plus point is it takes the pressure off the kicker as he has a lot bigger area to aim for rather than our crowded 'bus queue'

Difficult to defend against, as we witnessed for their late equaliser up at Fleetwood. Should be a good battle today.

I thought we won 4-2 away at Fleetwood rather than them getting a late equaliser?

So apart from hoping we lose so you can boo the players, hoping the manager gets the sack and hoping for a small and toxic crowd......Is there anything you might actually enjoy in some slight way today ?

Where has he said he hopes for a small crowd? He hasn't..

Doesn't matter which two we have up front, we'll still boot it down the middle and watch there two BIG centre backs head it back.

Would like to see Wabo given a go but given the circumstances, I doubt he will.

No trains to Prittlewell today and looks like the bus doesn't stop there either according to the timetable. Not so Greater Anglia.

Bolger anytime goalscorer seems a good bet. Last week an O'Stool and Revs anytime goalscorer would have paid a decent return.

Getting quite up for this game, now.

There's a bit of spice with the recent goings on and I'd love to see the players prove they want this club to succeed, which I am sure they do anyway.

Bring it on! .. COYB! :happy:

Sorry not feeling the same. Its like going to the dentist today. I just want to get it over with.:scared:

Sorry not feeling the same. Its like going to the dentist today. I just want to get it over with.:scared:

That's a shame.

The day I feel like that about watching my team, I'd walk away, if I'm honest.

Despite everything that's going on, there's always the anticipation of the next game for me. That's what the football drug is. We know it's probably done us no good over the years, but it's hard to imagine being without it for too long.

Fleetwood will have both eyes on their big FA Cup match on Tuesday. We should win easily this afternoon.

I hope.

That's a shame.

The day I feel like that about watching my team, I'd walk away, if I'm honest.

Despite everything that's going on, there's always the anticipation of the next game for me. That's what the football drug is. We know it's probably done us no good over the years, but it's hard to imagine being without it for too long.

I wish someone else would walk away."Truth be known"

I was just going to post to see how you got on at the Roots Hall dentist, this afternoon!

Yep, you called it right, TBF.

Back