• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v Gillingham

Good effort, but zero return as usual.

Im starting to think the play offs are out of our reach now!

For *%£&'s sake give the kid a break! We can't bring anyone in, its either Seaden or Taylor.....he normally plays in front of one man and his dog, he's on league football debut, what do people expect...???
Actually, I expect him to challenge at crosses.
It's his bread and butter as is saving shots. Sometimes, you get handed a chance and it's whether you take it.
I get the kids thing, I do. But I think it's a card getting a good flogging over the last month.

Yet more huff and puff, but not found out by Gills. Just one quality ball into the box and pow game over.

Shame Rush couldn't have finished that chance.

Just want this season over.

I do feel Sol Campbell is getting a free ride here from the fans
Ron is getting one, so why not?

Ron is to blame for everything. Gutted about the result. Can’t blame the young keeper, but Oxley or a loan GK would of got to the cross.

We couldn’t get a loan GK as we couldn’t even pay a penny in wages. This is Ron’s fault.

I don’t really see what Campbell is trying to do, keep changing the line up. Put square pegs in square holes FFS. He thinks he’s some kind of tactical genius. And again Hutchinson sits there unable to change the game while yet another (defensive) player short of match fitness gets thrown on. B*llocks to be honest.
I guess with 3 games in a week he has to mix things up a bit

The manager and back room team cost about 18k a week and have the worse record ever, something has to give
You could put Klopp in charge and we'd still be losing every week, we're playing kids that aren't ready because we have no choice.

If we are gonna play the kids till the end of the season and we need to slash the wage bill I know who I’d have out the door ......seriously unimpressed by Sol , Ricky Duncan could get the same results at a fraction of the price .
I agree that Evans would of sorted this mess out ....he’s record speaks for itself - we gambled with Sol and IMO fans have given him a lot of patience but mine has run out .

Back