• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United v Maidenhead United, Tuesday 23rd November, 19:45ko, NL - POSTPONED

Starting XI and Result

• Steve Arnold

Votes: 60 77.9%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • John White

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Kacper Łopata

Votes: 61 79.2%
  • Shaun Hobson

Votes: 58 75.3%
  • Nathan Ralph

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • Rob Howard

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • Charlie Sayers

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • James Dunne

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Abu Ogogo

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Nathan Ferguson

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • Harry Phillips

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • Will Atkinson

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Louis Walsh

Votes: 54 70.1%
  • Terrell Egbri

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Matt Dennis

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Zak Brunt

Votes: 61 79.2%
  • Rhys Murphy

Votes: 57 74.0%
  • Sam Dalby

Votes: 44 57.1%
  • Matt Rush

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Tom Clifford

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Josh Coulson

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Harry Seaden

• Win

Votes: 37 48.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------------------ARNOLD------------------------
DEMETRIOU-----LOPATA----HOBSON-------RALPH
-------------FERGUSON------PHILLIPS--------------
---------------------BRUNT--------------------------
WALSH-----------MURPHY---------------DENNIS

bench: DALBY , RUSH, WHITE, DUNNE, KINALI

Lots have selected Ralph. He rolled his ankle last week. He could be out for a while with that.

White simply can't be near the team, but especially at right back! Fantastic servant, ultimate pro but is most certainly past it now. It's not doing him a disservice to say that, it happens to all footballers. I guess it's because we have no one else at present. Surely Howard can play right back until we can address this area.

Dunne and Atkinson cannot be in the same team! Some would say neither of them should play at all, but again, we don't have a lot of options that can play defensive midfield.

I just hope we play on the front foot and get that early goal. I actually thought we played some half decent stuff at times on Friday. Get Walsh and Brunt on the ball and we could cause problems.

Still in two minds on if I even want to head down to RH tomorrow night. Just recovered from a bout of COVID and doubt there will be any positive team news before tomorrow to get me through the gate.

I'm a season ticket holder too but my enthusiasm couldn't be lower when we're praising the fact we only lost 1-0 on Friday. New lows and all that

Still in two minds on if I even want to head down to RH tomorrow night. Just recovered from a bout of COVID and doubt there will be any positive team news before tomorrow to get me through the gate.

I'm a season ticket holder too but my enthusiasm couldn't be lower when we're praising the fact we only lost 1-0 on Friday. New lows and all that

We must have a good chance of winning this one, so why not go along?

Choices, choices - leaving drink with a friend in London on Tuesday evening or watching the Blues?

Well in the absence of any new blood in the Team it looks like the leaving drinks will win.

Hopefully we also may be able to grind out a similar result.

We must have a good chance of winning this one, so why not go along?
Right now I just feel apathetic. Watching us on Friday (which I paid £25 for due to not having BT Sport) and seeing how toothless the team is I've reverted quite quickly back to my state of not caring for purposes of self preservation.

Also the thought of seeing Emile Acquah and Sam Barratt potentially take apart our team is something I cannot bear to think of.

Just waiting for big Emile to bag a last minute winner and knee slide to W block, with ears cupped. You know it's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back